Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What can "soft lasers" do(health)?

tomius

Soft lasers are red lasers with output power 0,5-500mW

They can:

[ch9632]wound healer, harness
[ch9632]anti-inflammatory
[ch9632]painkiller
[ch9632]repairs the cell breathing
[ch9632]reduces the oedema
[ch9632]the curing of herpeses, his prevention
[ch9632]patchy hair loss
[ch9632]acne leather
[ch9632]tallow production adjusts it
[ch9632]scar smoother
[ch9632]heals the eczematous surfaces
[ch9632]repairs the microcirculation, it regulates the permeable ability of vein walls, salutary effect onto the [ch9632]vascular system changes ex.: capillary dilatations
[ch9632]warts, runner warts
[ch9632]paling pigment patches
[ch9632]leather damages caused by sunlight
[ch9632]heal burns
[ch9632] onto the curing of nail-bed inflammation
[ch9632] onto a bedsore
[ch9632] against ageing patches
[ch9632] leather elastic, wrinkle
[ch9632] the collagen increases the number of fibres
[ch9632] fat depots mobilising, cellulit-and stria-reducer

You should not use laser on:
- your eyes - of course -
- birthmarks
- breast(females) and the thyroid gland
- malicious changes(exluding malicious changes  the the upper list includes like acne)

I used a translator program, sorry if something is not understandable....

Cold/soft lasers work as many wonders as magnets on your plethora of disorders.

tomius

Murudai said:
Ooohh...

Any instructions on how to do these things?

It is quite simple: you just point at the skin change from about 5-10 cm(do not make the skin change in the focal point, but near it). You will feel a little or if it is a wound or a spot you will feel a little pain also. Keep the laser there for at least 5 seconds - more time=better result but do not exaggerate it.

Cyparagon said:
Cold/soft lasers work as many wonders as magnets on your plethora of disorders.

I was thinking the same thing ;D

How about those 'chinese foot pads'? THEY TAKE THE TOXINS OUT OF YOUR BODY!!! ;D

So what, you guys think this doesn't work?

I think it would. Unlike those things, that do nothing, lasers project light that allows you to heat up points on the body. I'm sure a targeted beam of heat would help out, but I'm no medical professional so I dunno.

tomius

I've already tried same of these and i must say the results was way better than i thought

For example: totally cured a wound in 5 days and no trace remained
in 4 weeks my acne totally gone
made my scars much less visible in 5 days because of acne(i must mind that a spot that laser was used on cured without scar)

Are you a doctor? Or just a doctor want-to-be. Dispensing medical advice particularly when you are not a qualified physician is irresponsible. That concept, of course, is lost on ignorant people who dispense such advice.

Certainly, lasers are used in the medical field for a wide variety of therapy but in the U.S. and surely in other developed nations, using a laser for medical purposes requires a license so as to differentiate those who understand the proper use of laser systems in medicine from those who just dispense advice.

Pack up the traveling snake oil show and move on.

Maven

... hmm i wonder if it just stimulates blood flow and the increased healing effect is because of increased blood flow?

Kenom

Supposedly it stimulates the cell by being bombarded with photons. We've all heard the axiom that sunlight heals. It's actually true that we recieve vitamins from the sun. UV or IR is converted directly into some vitamin from our skin cells and is a byproduct. I don't tout the usefullness of lasers though. Mostly research is showing it's a Placebo effect. If you believe it's working it's going to (a small bit)

tomius

FrothyChimp said:
Are you a doctor? Or just a doctor want-to-be. Dispensing medical advice particularly when you are not a qualified physician is irresponsible. That concept, of course, is lost on ignorant people who dispense such advice.

Certainly, lasers are used in the medical field for a wide variety of therapy but in the U.S. and surely in other developed nations, using a laser for medical purposes requires a license so as to differentiate those who understand the proper use of laser systems in medicine from those who just dispense advice.

Pack up the travelling snake oil show and move on.

I'm just a want-to-be... But you only have to be a doctor if you're using hard lasers(500mw+) which peels but causes pain too so you must use painkiller first... Soft lasers DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS until you don't point at your eyes and other places that i wrote! In my country soft lasers are used in a lot of beauty salons and cosmetics. They work like sunlight: but they do not produce vitamins but do produce collagen(this is the 80% of your skin) and leucocyte(part of your blood, which kills bacteria). It also can remove dead and dying skin parts so only healthy skin remain

Artix said:
Will this work with a 200mW red?

Of course it will work  ;)

Bionic-Badger said:
I'm sure the only real effect is that it reduces the weight of your wallet.

If you already have a laser it won't cost you more than charging up the batteries...

I can't do anything if you're sceptic about this... You just won't use this. Im not an expert and it works for me very well. If you don't belive me... your problem your skin won't be nicer but this is not a good reason to piss me off...  :mad:

What country would that be? In my country, the USA, devices like the Beurer Softlaser aren't even legally available. Though such therapy is approved by the FDA by licensed practitioners, it doesn't mean that the therapy is proven or out of the experimental stage. Of the scientific articles that deal with this low level laser treatment, the sample sets are small, and with warnings on the results and other issues which leaves me feeling that this alternative medicine is far from conclusive.

The products themselves don't help either. With some places claiming things like "with the Q1000 Laser, light is sent through quartz crystal, which gives the laser organic characteristics" I'm pretty darn skeptical. The fact that many can't even be sold in the United States makes me worry too.

Even if it does "work" for some things, I'd like to know exactly what it is doing. For example there are claims of pain relief--could that mean it is damaging the nerves causing the pain? And if growth is stimulated, what if that growth becomes cancerous, or stimulates formerly benign tissue? The last thing I want is to unnecessarily bombard my body with radiation that the medical establishment doesn't even understand much about.

So maybe I'll consider shining my laser pointer at my canker sore if I'm in unbearable pain, but otherwise I'm going to wait for some better scientific studies on this "medicine" before I'm a believer, and even then, I don't know if I'd trust DIY methods with my own health.

I just tried this with a 100W CO2 laser. My face is gone. Thanks.