Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wesdaman14

I would just like to thank everyone for giving me One last chance to Try to fix my rep and Game.
Please Monitor My habits if you would like to spot anything wrong if i do mess up. I have learned alot in teh 3 months since i was Banned. I also Go to high school now and now around alot of more "Mature" Teens.
I have built so many lasers and ideas and i would like to share them with all you Guys/Gals.
Thanks again. ;)

- Wesdaman14

im gonna be honest... i would be happier if you werent back.,.. but some people change... and some people get more chances than they deserve....

very few of those people really ever change, because they think they will just get more chances.

dont be one of those people...

i hope you do change not for the forums good or anyone else's good but for you and you only!

thesk8nmidget said:
im gonna be honest... i would be happier if you werent back.,.. but some people change... and some people get more chances than they deserve....

very few of those people really ever change, because they think they will just get more chances.

dont be one of those people...

I hope you do change not for the forums good or anyone else's good but for you and you only!
Take my word Sir, I have Changed, Physically and Mentally. See i used to be in middle school, and most the Students that live near me and ride my School bus, were The Lower class "6th" Graders. There were not many Teens in my area, so i pretty much grew up around Younger Kids Influencing me.
Now i have time to chat and commute with Older Teens and learn Real Things and Do fun Stuff.
Thanks Wink

- Wesdaman14

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
Hey man! Welcome back to the forum. Did you ever get that girl as your girlfriend? :p
NO!! She's Too much of a Friend now and i dont want to ruin a Very Good Friendship.
I Found a girl who likes me for my Dork Skillz tho and shes a pretty face haha.
when i showed her my 50mw green laser,she said she did not even know they had other color "Cat Toys"
Lawl

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=Sawt al Hurriyah link=1223512950/0#3 date=1223517293]Hey man! Welcome back to the forum. Did you ever get that girl as your girlfriend?  :p
NO!! She's Too much of a Friend now and i dont want to ruin a Very Good Friendship.
I Found a girl who likes me for my Dork Skillz tho and shes a pretty face haha.
when i showed her my 50mw green laser,[highlight]she said she did not even know they had other color "Cat Toys"[/highlight]
Lawl [/quote]
;D ;D ;D

Wesdaman14 said:

Oh, man you got friend-zoned! There's no escaping now! =P

Anyway, I don't mind that you're back that much... just toe the line and we'll all be one big happy family.

Wesdaman14 said:
I Found a girl who likes me for my Dork Skillz tho and [highlight]shes a pretty face haha[/highlight].

Freeze_Dried_Green_Pea.jpg

eye.jpg

PinkEye.jpg

monkey-tea.jpg

1-bee.jpg

im not even bothering with you. your going on my ignore list. should have stayed banned.

ndrew2505 said:
im not even bothering with you. your going on my ignore list. should have stayed banned.
That's Fine with me. I Don't Recall If i messed with you or not, But everybody has there own opinions on a particular Subject, and some dont change There Perspective.

:-? ok lets all get along nicely :D and wes you know your going to get ripped a bit " RIGHT"????

john_lawson said:
:-? ok lets all get along nicely :D and wes you know your going to get ripped a bit " RIGHT"????
Yes Sir, I do understand that some people still are Mad that i am Back, and I know some Will have some say to it, So please Express your Selves if you shall. :-X

Feuer 594 said:
[quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1223512950/0#4 date=1223518089]
I Found a girl who likes me for my Dork Skillz tho and [highlight]shes a pretty face haha[/highlight].

Freeze_Dried_Green_Pea.jpg

eye.jpg

PinkEye.jpg

monkey-tea.jpg

1-bee.jpg
[/quote]

P-I-?-T-B?

o_O

Switch

I honestly don't get it. :D Btw , wes, what's with capitalizing the first letter in a lot of words? :-?