Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Well, you guys are it...now I'm here.

Hi everyone, I just ordered my DL Viper 125mw on sunday and Cant wait to get it. I swear as soon as I hit that "pay now" button all of time has slown down. I feel like its been weeks since I ordered it. Trust me, I'll be no stranger to this forum. Thanks to everyone for all the advice so far.

Steve,
WPB, FL

Well after just posting my first post I stopped by WL and ordered a Dragon Case. :cool: ....how much slower can time go!!!

T

timelord

Welcome to the forum Steve and you won't be disappointed if you get a good DL 125mw. Mine is a beast kicking out 135mw but that's a bit lucky, but you can definately expect 125mw upwards on average from them.
Love the Boba Fett avatar too :cool:

Thanks, Fett is the man. The only thing that scares me is what you said..."if you get a good one". I really hope I get a freak one. How can I test it. Is there any where in South Florida that can test it?? I dont even know where to begin to look.

T

timelord

If you PM SenKat he'll test it for you as he lives in the US you'll just have to post it to him. He's 100% trustworthy so you'll have no worries in doing so. As for my DL i think it's a little bit of a freak i was just lucky i guess. ;)

Thanks for that information. Once I get it I'll see how it does. If it cuts, burns, and lights up the room I'll be happy. If not I'll ask him to test it for me. Do you know where in the US he lives. .....never mind. I just saw that he lives in Texas.

T

timelord

Well i hope you do get a good laser mate, and look forward to you posting your thoughts about it too. ;)

S

SenKat

Greetings, Hammerheadtib ! I don't think you have too much to worry about - out of all the Dragon customers that post here, I have only seen less than 1% dissatisfied. Either way, they make it right in the end - it's just the whole, "hurry up and wait" thing all over again !
I am waiting for my meter to come back from calibration - should be here any day now (I am sooooo excited !) But yeah, like Timelord says - there are several of us on here with meters, and can test your aser for you - even if it performs to your expectations, it is good to know EXACTLY what it is doing....Welcome to the forum !

Thank you, and thanks to everyone. I'm on a few different types of forums for all different things and already I like this one the best. I look foward to getting my DL. Everyday I come home to check the mailbox, gate, garage door and then the front door....even though its only been three days ::). Also while I'm typing...will the Energizer AAA 900Mah rechargeable batteries be fine. From what I read I think those will do...Well I hope (already bought them.)

K

kingzilla

Welcome to the forum hammerheadtib
I remember when I first ordered my dragon lasers 95mw, I was checking the tracking on the package every few hours. ;D When it finally came I realize I had no batteries, looks like you won't have to wory about that! ;) I remember pulling apart all our tv remotes to scavenge the AAA batteries I needed. Then when I found some and put them in, expecting to blinded (becasue I have never had goggles), nothing happened! :eek: I thought it was underpowered, but soon realized the batteries were not up to power. I had to wait another before I could get some new batts. Then when I turned it on, it was burning matches in seconds. ;D I was a great laser, I traded it for an Ipod about teo months ago, no I am laserless! :eek: Hopeully not for long. :cool:

well checked shipping today....it sitting at customs waiting :mad:

They better light a fire under their a$$. I want my laser

S

SenKat

hehehehe....the waiting is the worst part ! My mail room at work is almost tired of me asking them for packages - they call me when the trucks arrive now so I can go collect my toys without them having to leave their seats ! ;D

Ha! Got it through Customs :cool: I'm so sneaky....hahaha. Now they need to drive faster and get it here. How much longer do I have to wait :'(

S

SenKat

hammerheadtib said:
Ha! Got it through Customs :cool: I'm so sneaky....hahaha. Now they need to drive faster and get it here. How much longer do I have to wait :'(

Only a week or so more...
HA !
You should get it really soon ! I have seen some that get updated to "processed" status in customs, AFTER you receive them ! So - keep a sharp eye out for the postman with a new toy for you !