Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Well Well Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayrob

LPF Site Supporter
Bad rep or not, WL has been around long enough to have some savvy in dealing with legal issues and what not...

No need to start anything, because there is already a history of legal issues between WL and LPF.

I'm sure Avery doesn't need any more of that.

Just saying, don't take it too far...

That's correct...

It's actually the logo from Cutting Edge Fireworks, and the name comes from Takeo Shimizu, Ph.D. (old time japanese pyrotechnician).

ChukiDori

Ive never bought a wicked lasers product...My only lasers are a LEDshoppe 50mw 532, And a LPF (lazerer!) 650nm 275mW.

Im a noob.

And I say fuck wicked lasers. At least here we are dealing with ENTHUSIASTS. That means we are ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT LASERS. Not "business men"

I would rather deal with "enthusiasts" any day. Its the only way to learn and grow. Businesses just want to make money. And if you are enthusiast , ironicly..Id rather give you money..for what you stand for rather than your sales pitch.

Last edited:
Ah, we should all register and spam the living shit out of that forum... With safety info and scientific facts/meter results.
Just tell me when, it is actually pretty easy, to make a forum non-functional, with very little effort..

Cant we all just get along - I guess we can't ;)

You sound like one of LPF's finest!
With cbvbcb-whats-his-name on your forums, your one to talk!

If I wanted to mess up WL, I'd just rent a booter and DDoS you guys, or spam the forums. However, you aren't worth my time and money.

I was just joking about spamming/posting useful info.

rpaloalto

It just crakes me up this guy cvbcbmv is 12 and is wicked lasers US forum mod/ customer service rep. What on earth is wicked thinking, by openly letting that kid have so many high power lasers?

As far as cvbcbmv new LPM goes. I would pay good money to be in this kids room when he starts metering his collection. Will it be shock and acceptance? ''Those assholes at LPF really were right!''. Or will it be shock and denial??

I'm hoping his lasers are not cherry picked, and way under spec like most of the crap wicked sells. I hope he is disappointed with what he finds. He could be a powerful tool against wicked, if he turns from the darkside.

Last edited:
The unbalance in this world is created by Jarret (ccc-whatever)

For a start if you want to contact (Flame) him through a thread, you have to actually look up at his name to see how its spelt.

And he seems the sort of person to be annoying enough to correct your spelling, even though its a ridiculous name.

Lol my thread on his LPM was deleted twice, I was asking if he got his LPM and any readings.

Revoke his moderator status and tell the authorities you sold a laser to an under-age :crackup:, even though it says in your rules that you don't supply lasers to under 18's be it purchased or not.:crackup:

InfinitusEquitas

^^^Look... Steve's nervous now that cvbcbwhater will turn from the dark side, he's even picked up smoking again:

Ra1nfade

idk rp, I see it kind of going like this, he starts metering his collection "well my arctic came in a 748mW, that's between 500~1000mW, so it's in-spec" I seen him post that somewhere that the WL are not underspec there between inspec.. (whatever makes him sleep better ;) )

after reading quite a few threads on WL I believe its safe to assume that WL has befuddled their forum members into thinking "if it's not a wicked laser, It's not a laser!!"

InfinitusEquitas

^^^Nah, he's even posted in some threads that it can achieve 1W and that's why they are selling it as 1W, but it is turned down so it lasts longer.

Ra1nfade

Yeah I read that in one of the threads also. I think Cy even brought up that the diode is rated at 1W and everybody on the thread was like "Blasphemy!!! The diode will die at that much power!!"

lol it's almost like reading the comics ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.