Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Well Well Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpaloalto

Originally Posted by Cvbcbcmv
When I was like 7 I was making a club penguin account and everything I could think of was taken, I got mad and smashed the keyboard. Cvbcbcmv came up...
club Penguin wikipedia says October 24, 2005.
Club Penguin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That was like 6 years ago he claimed at the time he was 7.
So he is only 13 years old now????

Last edited:

Guyfromhe

club Penguin wikipedia says October 24, 2005.
Club Penguin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That was like 6 years ago he claimed at the time he was 7.
So he is only 13 years old now????
It works out... Based on all the data...

He was born in 1999 (13 now) in 2005 he would have been 7 years old.

If you don't believe it write 13 lines on a paper starting at 2011 working backwards.. You will see 7 lines up with 2005.

ChukiDori

At first I was thinking...why is that a big deal??

Then I noticed his "group" AKA Moderators...*Face palm*

I wouldn't want a 13 year old near any of my online orders. Ever. I honestly wonder what WL was thinking when they hired this kid.
We should find his parent's emails and spam them with laser safety information. Kill several birds with one (or a few) emails.

madmacmo

I think that would be a slippery slope to contact his parents, where doing that would have the potential to backfire, and that sword could cut both ways . . . and okay so I'm guilty of excessive mixing of metaphors :D

I think that would be a slippery slope to contact his parents, where doing that would have the potential to backfire, and that sword could cut both ways . . . and okay so I'm guilty of excessive mixing of metaphors :D
What could possibly go wrong? /half sarcasm, half legitimate question

madmacmo

Just a few reasons come to mind off the top of my head:
) He is a minor (obviously), and may have certain legal protective considerations
) Privacy Laws vary greatly
) Anti-Spamming laws vary greatly
) A new wave of cyberspace bullying/harassment laws have been enacted, and vary greatly (remember that mom in 2008 that posed as a teenage suitor on MySpace and harassed a rival teenage friend of her daughter’s to the point of committing suicide?)
) The parents reaction could vary greatly – They could attempt to take away Jt’s lasers, or they could attempt to take away yours (how many LPF members could be considered underage laser owners?)

Just saying . . . . The best of intentions can result in unexpected and sometimes most unpleasant results.

Last edited:
Meh, I don't think they could do much, but you do make some valid points. If we just showed that he shined it in his eye and that he is supposed to be 18 or older to own that laser. Also, If he is in the US, we could scare them by telling him that they are illegal (I'm not sure how exactly the laser laws go here).

Seoul_lasers

and it aint just steve. this dou**e b*g has posts where he basicly worships kipkay as his hero and god and also ones where he does the same with steve jobs. i almost puked when i read those posts. i mean it! it was like reading a eight year old girls love letter to justin bieber! DUDE! talk about NO LIFE! but really the wholle theme over at the wicked forum is evry one bowin down to the mods and the mods bowin down to wicked. its really sick when you read it all. theres only a few over there that stand up to the mods cuz there sick of all the bs. the rest are all just a bunch of grade schoolers that worship jt (cvbc.....whatever). i cant even find words to say what a bunch of pathetic loosers they are over there.
Hey Steve Jobs is my god and I pray to him every night and day. ... Lol.
Na, I do like Apple and Apple's concepts. Whenever I had an issue with an Apple product apple ALWAYS BACKED ME UP 100% and asked how do you think we should make it better.

Wicked Lasers is Wickedly irresponsible and scammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.