Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Well Well Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpaloalto

I'll bet he just claims laserbee purposely sold him a uncalibrated LPM. Just to make it looke like his wicked collection is under-spec

That forum sucks so bad. I tried to join it like 2 years ago. My membership never went through. I think the mods cross-reference LPF first. Then denies membership to anyone who pledges allegiance to LPF

madmacmo

"Cvbcbcmv" = angry 7 year old smashing keyboard :crackup:

Name Change - Laser Community
OK so obviously my name is pretty confusing. It doesn't stand for anything. When I was like 7 I was making a club penguin account and everything I could think of was taken, I got mad and smashed the keyboard. Cvbcbcmv came up, and it stuck

InfinitusEquitas

Or from the sounds of those threads he will say that WL "tuned" it to deliberately be underspec to preserve the diode...
Yup, read a few of those threads that supposedly the diode is capable of producing 1W but they turn it down for better long term viability of the LD... totally retarded, but I guess it's a nice story... Cypragon posted something about that, but i think it was utterly ignored.

If Steve makes a sudden stop this guy is going to have to be surgically removed. Always remember there is a difference between a brown noser and a shit head, depth perception! :crackup:
:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:LMFAO would serve the little pip squeak right!

I've been wandering around their forums recently, and that IS what they think - that if you turn the diode current up more, it'll blow.
Uhm, yeah... I guess brain has to be turned off when you join there.

I'll bet he just claims laserbee purposely sold him a uncalibrated LPM. Just to make it looke like his wicked collection is under-spec

That forum sucks so bad. I tried to join it like 2 years ago. My membership never went through. I think the mods cross-reference LPF first. Then denies membership to anyone who pledges allegiance to LPF
He'll either lie or not post anything about the LPM results.

I tried setting up an account too when trying to figure out wtf was going on with my order... never went through either.

I keep wanting to :banghead: whenever I see people voluntarily just throw away common sense an believe companies that are obviously lying!

Last edited:
I reeaallly enjoy reading this thread right now and the terribleness of WL. Keep posting!

But still wolfhunter's picture is all the information we will ever need. please dont make me laugh...

I'll bet he just claims laserbee purposely sold him a uncalibrated LPM. Just to make it look like his wicked collection is under-spec

My responses :

A lot of this happens. They are most likely intimidated by our knowledge of lasers and we would troll out intelligence on those forums. And I really mean it. After what the laser manufacturing community has done to us... (scams, waits, underspecs, few lies whatnot) most of us would retaliate. They would be scared to have the DIY or the electronic circuit 'engineers' here to basically devastate their forum with REAL info. Thats what I call saying a pleasant hello to reality. This is clearly true in the rules and regulations. You can see this in the part where it says NOT to post technical information because, in their opinion it leads to misinformation. Other than trollling, the only misinformation here is posted by mentally inadequate peoples. Furthermore, their insecurity towards their integrity is also seen through their policy of nonsubscription to a policy of freedom of speech.

Kip references are laughable too. In the deadspace laser vid he refers to both the WL forum and drlava drivers. Did a recent search and only found only 2 threads that had even a reference to those lasers. What a joke.

And in honesty, most of the internet population is DRIVEN and FED on entertainment, and thus they never have the time or even the willpower to do solid research for themselves. Like many trollers on this forum, they always make undersupported claims which are absolutely laughable. In my experience of English Usage and College-Knowledge, you gotta have some degree of at least defending your thoughts with reasonable, relevant, and rational facts to defend your ideas.

If one of use were to do JUST that and let it snowball-down-a-snowy hill (gain attention) on the WL forum, I am nearly certain it will force the WL forums to collapse, because one, you can build cool stuff on your own lasers in even cooler hosts IMO. Two, you can learn a few cool things HERE like I did (now Im minoring in electronic circuits), and lastly its goddamn cheaper. If thats not enough reasoning, WL is just putting a blindfold on the publicity of real people in the real world with TOOLS.

But unfortunately, this won't happen. They have cross reference mods. Our laser communities wont collide anytime soon though due to the fact of what I said in the first paragraph, coupled with the rhetorical audience the information it is presented to.

But when it does, Imma enjoy a night at the forums. :wave:

Last edited:

00Giorge

I tried setting up an account too when trying to figure out wtf was going on with my order... never went through either.

I keep wanting to :banghead: whenever I see people voluntarily just throw away common sense an believe companies that are obviously lying!
That was the same reason I became a member there and it took me 3 tries to get in and the final confirmation of me getting in went to my spam box. Then when posted something negative about WL I got banned.

When I read some of CV's posts I really want to puke :barf: or :banghead: What a suck ass! :toilet:

Guyfromhe

When I was like 7 I was making a club penguin account and everything I could think of was taken, I got mad and smashed the keyboard. Cvbcbcmv came up...
At least I was right about the origins of his name :p

EDIT: OMG

c = Courage
v = Virtue
b = Bravery
c = Cheer
b = Beauty

c = Chooses
m = My
v = Venue
W = What
T = The
C = Confounded
F = Fuck

Last edited:

Ra1nfade

Yeah I can see this kid blowing up Jerry with emails saying his LPM is broke and he wants a refund because his arctic or krypton are only doing 75% of their claimed power lol

Last edited:
Haha, looks like you dug up the threads I've been reading :D.

This guy is a trip. I spent quite a while recently digging through the shit-pile that is their forum, and it is so ridiculous... Like their diode theories, or the Admins desperately clamping down on any real information... Crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.