Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Welcoming CNI Laser to the forum

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Just a brief message officially welcoming CNI Laser (http://www.cnilaser.com) as a lead advertiser on the forum. I would
encourage all forum members to consider checking out CNI laser and doing business with this leading laser
producer. Support from CNI Laser, along with our other lead advertiser, Laser Wave (http://www.laser-wave.com) helps keep
this forum strong. We do not agree to any terms that would compromise our independence when we accept advertising on our site. Advertising revenue does help defray the very real costs of running LPF.

I am committed to keeping LPF a healthy and free site for discussion of everything about lasers. Please
enjoy the forum, and if you have any suggestions or constructive criticism, let me know.

From what I hear, CNI is a very respectable company, having them as a lead advertiser on the site is a good thing.

diachi

I don't think I've heard a bad word about CNI or Laser Wave they both seem very reputable and it is great that they both advertise here !

Thanks Avery for keeping this forum as free as possible .

-Adam

I agree with spyro, they have damn good products for good prices, yet the shipping pretty much cancels out any benefit of buying directly from them instead of Nova or DL. Perhaps now that they are the main sponsors of this site, a massively discounted GB could ensue ;).

Ace82

brtaman said:
I agree with spyro, they have damn good products for good prices, yet the shipping pretty much cancels out any benefit of buying directly from them instead of Nova or DL. Perhaps now that they are the main sponsors of this site, a massively discounted GB could ensue  ;).

This wouldn't be a bad idea you know... [smiley=engel017.gif]

One things for sure, CNI's product is great quality! ;)

Things

CNI is one of the best laser companies out there, and for those that dont know, they make the lasers for Nova and Dragon Lasers. Great company, but as others have said, shipping is abit of a letdown. It's nice to have good laser companies supporting us though :D

Would be good if they made it more easy to order things online though :(

apart from that i love their website ^_^