Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Welcome to LA. Laserists Anonymous

jakeGT

Hi, my name is Jacob and I am addicted to lasers. I get paid on Friday and always spend almost all my money on lasers by Friday night. I need more money because I need more lasers. Bigger ones smaller ones higher powered ones different colored ones I need MORE! Does anybody else have the same problem as me? Help!

Just kidding I love lasers.

Anybody else belong to LA?

I do I do I can't get away from them, every extra penney
is spent on laser parts or equipment to fix or make laser parts ;)
While were all here dose anyone need anything ? :D

I need 473nm, 589nm and 594.5nm DIY modules, but I doubt you can help with that. :D

Yes, I even bought lasers for Christmas gifts (with instructions and warnings) and everybody that received them really liked them. They are just like guns, you can't have too many!
Lately I have been having thoughts of how I could torment the neighbors by mounting a laser to a squirrels ass so that every time he flicked his tail he would shoot a laser beam from his ass. I really hate my neighbor.

My gf thinks I need help!

@ Fpyro I need a Ducks edition laser!

Last edited:

jakeGT

I'm gonna hit you up FP for some wire and that phr when I get paid

And can somebody tell me the difference between these two aixiz module lens assemblies? The left is from my yob 445 and the right is from hichtechdealz

de2f1830.jpg

And does anybody have pics of 445 glass lens and 405 glass lens? Do they look the same?

The left is a 3 element glass lens. the right one is the standard acrylic lens that comes with aixiz modules.

I do I do I can't get away from them, every extra penney
is spent on laser parts or equipment to fix or make laser parts ;)
While were all here dose anyone need anything ? :D

:D You know what I need Jeff---just let me know the deal on the tool once you finish moving---Len in Tx.:wave::thanks:

Tonga

I'll settle with a Vulcan .30 cal. If I don't slow down on guns and lasers though my wife is gonna use one of our Glocks on me! I have a project in mind for a laser gun that uses
3 to 5 445nm diodes I'd like to build. Still looking for the material for the host.

jakeGT

I love they "intervention" and the Barrett .50 cal

You see I am a huge ca of duty player also. And love sniper rifles. Anybody have xbox live let's play;)

My gamertag is jakeGT

Gosh since we are all in need of something I sure would
like one of these but with a stainless barrel :D
http://www.defensereview.com/lmt-30...mi-auto-7-62mm-nato-tactical-ar-riflecarbine/
we have a very bad problem with prairie dogs here :crackup:

I have been thinking about that lately T_J and as soon as I
get my lathes set up in my newly renovated house and get
moved in There will be some brass turning going on for
you ;)
It's 28 deg in the shop right now but I won't have to think
about that after I move as the lathes and machine tools
will be inside my house where it's warm :)

Happy New Year to All...

Yeah, a .22cal mini cannon. :yabbmad:

Last edited:

Tonga

Yeah, that will reach out and touch em a little bit Flaminpyro! What scope would you
use?

madog

Yes, I even bought lasers for Christmas gifts (with instructions and warnings) and everybody that received them really liked them. They are just like guns, you can't have too many!
Lately I have been having thoughts of how I could torment the neighbors by mounting a laser to a squirrels ass so that every time he flicked his tail he would shoot a laser beam from his ass. I really hate my neighbor.

My gf thinks I need help!

@ Fpyro I need a Ducks edition laser!

Now that is funny! Every time I see a squirrel now I will envision a green beam shooting out of his turd cutter! lol