Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Welcome, guests !

S

SenKat

I'd like to welcome all of our guests to LPF !! I hope you enjoy your stay - read lots, learn lots, and register as members so you can post lots, too ! A community is only as good as it's members - so join up and speak your mind - there is a myriad of different subjects to post on - Lasers being the main theme, and the preferred subject matter - if you feel like you can contribute, or learn more, sign up and say HI ! We are not affiliated with - sponsored by, or run by any Laser company....have no fear of voicing your laser company opinions here.

wazzup home diggy dogs! (i hope i said that right back in my day we didn't have english :-[)

thought id sign up for the fun i have like +1000 posts on LC and decided its time to expand into other forums to fill my never ending hunger for everything to do with lasers..

this is nice you guys got a whole section just for newcomers.. :)

anyway ill see you guys around.

From Eamonn

Well hello..... ;) Newbie alert! lol ;D
Been popping in for a while...... Makes interesting reading! Thought its time I joined up! Still learning...... Help may be required! hehe

Chief-Eamonn said:
thought id sign up for the fun i have like +1000 posts on LC and decided its time to expand into other forums to fill my never ending hunger for everything to do with lasers..

liar, you just came here because LC is down,

me too

S

SenKat

This is c0ldshadows' baby - me, and the other mods just try to keep it nice for him :)

I loved this place so much I haven't left but for a few hours I think since I joined ! LOL

D

Dr._Evil

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum - looks like a great group of people!  I just put an order in for a couple of 16x LD with Senkat.  Can't wait for them to arrive.  Looking forward to making a couple of flashlight lasers for adult stocking stuffers this Christmas.

Cheers,

:)