Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Welcome, Boblasers !!!

S

SenKat

Like the title says, WELCOME !

I would like to use this opportunity to openly ask if you would be interested in sending out any lasers for review purposes ? I have reviewed many different lasers from many companies in the industry, and owuld welcome the opportunity to sample your lasers, and review them for the benefit of your company, as well as the benefit of hte forum in general. With so many scamming companies out there selling under specification units, or just being downright dishonest about their prducts, it is really important to the members of this forum that a review of sorts is completed on an item from a new company. Anyone can sell a laser - the quality of hte product is what matters. Safety is also paramount - IR filters are very nice to have on the lasers, for safety, as well as the beam specs. If you would consider sending a representative sampling of your products - preferrable from your higher powered units (as EVERYONE likes the powerful units !) I could test it for the normal specifications, IR saturation, beam quality, output power, build of the unit, and of course the aesthetic items - how well it performs various items of great interest to the community - burning matches, cutting electrical tape, etc....

I know that your website is www.boblaser.com, and with the exception of a very slow loading website - your products show promise, and I would love the opportunity to get the word out regarding your lasers !

Regards,

Greg

SenKat said:
Like the title says, WELCOME !

I would like to use this opportunity to openly ask if you would be interested in sending out any lasers for review purposes ? I have reviewed many different lasers from many companies in the industry, and owuld welcome the opportunity to sample your lasers, and review them for the benefit of your company, as well as the benefit of hte forum in general. With so many scamming companies out there selling under specification units, or just being downright dishonest about their prducts, it is really important to the members of this forum that a review of sorts is completed on an item from a new company. Anyone can sell a laser - the quality of hte product is what matters. Safety is also paramount - IR filters are very nice to have on the lasers, for safety, as well as the beam specs. If you would consider sending a representative sampling of your products - preferrable from your higher powered units (as EVERYONE likes the powerful units !) I could test it for the normal specifications, IR saturation, beam quality, output power, build of the unit, and of course the aesthetic items - how well it performs various items of great interest to the community - burning matches, cutting electrical tape, etc....

I know that your website is www.boblaser.com, and with the exception of a very slow loading website - your products show promise, and I would love the opportunity to get the word out regarding your lasers !

Regards,

Greg

Why does everyone seem to use the Wicked Lasers long "L"? Warn lasers. bob lasers. wicked lasers. All use it.

S

SenKat

Oh - I dunno, it is catchy, I suppose ? LOL I can ASSURE you that Boblaser is NOT affiliated with Wicked !

Dunno about this boblaser deal. Someone posted a link to them on LC nearly a year ago. When the site loads, they show a picture of a CNI blue laser which is emitting a red, then green, then blue beam OUT OF ITS BATTERY CAP ;D. Not sure if that's just a CG artist who didn't get filled in, or if that's a more ominous sign, but so far something isn't setting right here.

Anyway, a friend recently got them to send a price list of their products. It indicated they are basically reselling other lasers (NewWish, Spymode, CNI, etc) in large quantities with a bit of a bulk discount. Not really sure what to make of that...

H

High_Octane

If your using Firefox it doesn't all load, and even still the product page was taking so long I just gave up on it.

Thats why I don't use Flash on my sites.

H

High_Octane

Ashton said:
works now! lol they might sell more if they gave a price!

I think better descriptions at the bottom of the front page would be a good idea as well....
Green Laser... Green Laser... Green Laser... Green Laser... Green Laser... Green Laser...

My only complaint is that you are a liar. At the bottom of this page you show the supposed laser you are trying to sell when in reality you light the match with a CNI laser. Not a good way to gain trust Bob.

Same thing here.

S

SenKat

Angdvl089 said:
My only complaint is that you are a liar.  At the bottom of this page you show the supposed laser you are trying to sell when in reality you light the match with a CNI laser.  Not a good way to gain trust Bob.

Same thing here.

WHOA ! Settle down a bit...I don't see a CNI laser in the video ? Relax a tad bit before calling folks out like that !
The laser in the second link, looks just like the first one though - all black - the aperature end does not look rounded at all - like a CNI is....And take into consideration that something MAY be up with their video indexing ? possibly it is a mistake, if it is indeed a CNI laser doing the deeds - give a tiny benefit of the doubt here first off....These guys are not affiliated with Wicked, give them a chance !

SenKat said:
WHOA ! Settle down a bit...I don't see a CNI laser in the video ? Relax a tad bit before calling folks out like that !
The laser in the second link, looks just like the first one though - all black - the aperature end does not look rounded at all - like a CNI is....And take into consideration that something MAY be up with their video indexing ? possibly it is a mistake, if it is indeed a CNI laser doing the deeds - give a tiny benefit of the doubt here first off....These guys are not affiliated with Wicked, give them a chance !

True it isn't WL but that is no doubt, a CNI. After the match is lit you can see the gold aperture piece.

S

SenKat

Well, bless the eyes of youth then - cause I STILL don't see it ! LOL No worries - give them a chance to see how these folks turn out ....

Lol i can see it after the match goes out its gold and th elaser is much skinnier than the one in the picture above but yeah, lets see if they will send out a high power unit for review to see if they are putting out what they should.