Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

We all hate mode hopping... BUT IT LOOKS COOL!

Daedal

My main beam expander broke accidentally when it decided to kiss the floor... :-[

But thank god this happened to be around from the last PS3 Blu-Ray module I took apart... It's not the best, but it does the job. :cool:

The bad thing is that it's not as sharp... and hence leads to the blurry beam expansion... sorry guys :-/

--DDL

Attachments

S

SenKat

Ouch ! GREAT display of mode hopping, though - It shows TEM01 perfectly ! So - is it still within RMA timeline ? If so - you may want to return it, as it obviously goes into different modes - or, keep it as a curiousity ! I'll give ya $50.00 for it ! ;)

Daedal

Actually... That would be a great deal for DX, maybe... It's a really nice display and I hate that the beam expander is not that great... I'm sending it back today for a replacement though. I don't think I can afford a dead green laser for the price of a fully working one. ;)

Thanx and glad you like it;
DDL

S

SenKat

Very true ! Take a few more pix before you send it back to them, though - it really is an excellent display - to me, it looks like a drop of water, hoverring, ready to fall, and then plop ! The second beam comes out ! EXCELLENT !

Daedal

All are very cool ideas that I should have taken into consideration prior to shipping it out... :(

I'm sorry guys... hopefully the next set are from a much more powerful greenie... :D

--DDL

S

SenKat

stevetexas said:
looks like cell division from basic biology...  Cool display
That is PERFECT to describe it !! Looks like that (OMG I am old !!) video sequence from the ollllld series, the incredible hulk......The one that starred Lou Ferigno as the Hulk ! There was a vid sequence there - it showed his blood rushing through his veins, then it zoomed in further, and his blood turnecd green, and the cells started dividing and such ! HAHAHA WOW amazing what you recall from TV 30+ years ago.....(for those in my age bracket ! HAHAHAHA)