Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ways to make money online.

Hey guys i need a way to get money online that sends the cash via paypal or check, i need it in a week to a week in a half. The reason i need it is not for my self. A couple months ago my friend payed a speeding ticket worth $210 for me out of his pocket because i didn't have a job. He is in the same thing right now with a speeding ticket worth $115. I currently have only $15 on my paypal but would like to help him. Thanks.

Anyone know a good website or have a online job for me?

PS: I would feel really bad if i couldn't help him like he helped me. :(

Last edited:

Machro

I would not trust any of these online money makers.
They are nearly all using the snowball method.
Another online job is to write reviews about electronic gadgets.
But you will only earn a couple cents...
Often you also have to pay something when you start, and that is how the company makes profit....

I would not trust any of these online money makers.
They are nearly all using the snowball method.
Another online job is to write reviews about electronic gadgets.
But you will only earn a couple cents...
Often you also have to pay something when you start, and that is how the company makes profit....

Oh ok thanks, anyone else know a good way?

you could easily sell some of your laser stuff to get the remaining 100, or find stuff to sell around your house on ebay...

michael.

rhd

you could easily sell some of your laser stuff to get the remaining 100, or find stuff to sell around your house on ebay...

michael.

Agreed. That's a good way to get out of a pinch. Take photos that are a cut above competing listings, and make sure you describe your stuff really well. It's tough not to have $100 worth of junk (EDIT: treasures) around that you could pop up on eBay.

Go do odd jobs for old people, like mowing or fixing things. Hard work is better than get rich schemes. :)

ok thanks guys but i think he managed to pay it. oh well ill just help him next time :). Trust me there WILL be a next time lol.

Is your girlfriend young, hot, and willing? You could always sell a few snap shots, or web cam views. :whistle:

shhh

Is your girlfriend young, hot, and willing? You could always sell a few snap shots, or web cam views. :whistle:

il_fullxfull.123492881.jpg