Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WATERPROOF green lasers?

besides rayfoss, whom ive heard bad things about, and their site is down (and identical looking lasers can be found on many different sits..... hmm fishy), where can i get a good quality WATERPROOF green laser of at least 150 milliwats? i'll take a diy kit from the forum if anyone has anything? not looking to spend a fortune from somewhere like wickedlasers and all the other mick-takers.

any info would be a huge help!!!

cheers,
gaff

Laserpointerpen.net although I do not know how great they are.

Just stick with the rayfoss ones, other sites have the same laser but that is all you are going to get for waterproof green lasers unless you don't mind shelling out a bunch of money.

BTW don't expect much more than 125mW from any of the cheap green waterproof lasers.

whats the output like on the rayfoss? i'd much rather have one running a 150mw o-like module, waterproof host, but im a complete amateur when it comes to making hosts etc. EDIT: i dont literally mean fashioning a host from a billet of aluminum i mean like using a torch body....

Last edited:
i'd much rather have one running a 150mw o-like module, waterproof host

You could always buy the 150mW O-Like module and then buy the Rayfoss waterproof host. The 150mW module is 12mm diameter right? Although when i tried it with a 50mW module the host was too small or something (Rayfoss advised me to sand 0.013mm off the module....didn't bother with that so I placed it in the host, secured it then soldered a longer spring to the end). But I know for sure that it has worked with the 50mW module before.

I also recommend Jayrob's DIY Green kit, it looks great and is very simple. I'll be buying it and a 200mW module as soon as I'm not poor lol. EDIT: Just remembered you're looking for a waterproof green sorry. Even though his kit isn't waterproof I still recommend it.

Last edited: