Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

warn laser purchase?

No one with common sense ever purchased one. Buy one if your not afraid to loose your $$$, warnlaser is a scam and you will likely receive a laser with problems.

MarbeL

Has anyone actually bought one of those lasers? If quality is good I might want to get their 120mw tiger series one. its $100 dollars cheaper then nova and dragon. but if it doesn't actually output anywhere near 120mw, def. not worth it. Anyone ever had one of these to say how good they are from expierience?

I wouldn't risk it, although their advertised "42 mile visiblity" for the 150mw green is pretty enticing ;D

42 miles is arbitrary. Once again marketing has swayed the consumer. Does it say they tested this so called 42 mile range during the day or at night? Did they use an aircraft 42 miles away or did they test it parallel to the ground? The fact is mW for mW with the same divergence and beam diameter, every 532nm laser regardless of manufacturer, will look the same at any given distance.

Please do a search. You will find that warnlaser has a pretty disgusting history of trying to cover up the fact they sell crap lasers. One of the more egregious scams on the market.

ixfd64

The fact that there is a huge banner for WarnLaser at the top of every page probably doesn't help the issue. Perhaps Avery should add a disclaimer saying that ads are not endorsements.

I use adblocker, and don't see that as a result...

Considering that google has paid advertisements on nearly ever search, and the amount of advertisements all over the internet, I'm kind of surprised people still equate advertisements with endorsements.