Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wanting to buy wicked laser I pay top $$$

GNHUM.gif

Why don't you just buy one directly form their site? Your also better off without one because it will probably just explode or melt down in your hand.....

I didn't want to buy one from there site because of the 33 reason not to buy from them
That's why I wanted used ones from members yes I know I hate there company too just like everyone else.

But I like there hosts ...
So sorry you can delete this thread then

DJNY

WL istn´t that bad these days. With the money they earned with selling thousands of Arcshits, they also built up quite a good customer service.

That said, there are much better alternatives around.

Ask WL if they can guarantee delivery. If they do, go for that. No one here is going to force you not to buy from them :beer:

Define top $$$ the 750mW Krypton they used to sell was $999. More with expedited shipping and accessories.

Also are you willing to accept responsibility in the event of customs confiscation?

Last edited:

ARG

Have you seen Jetlasers? Their hosts look similar, and they are a top notch company.

hmm they look amazing, i might get that, gotta ask them if they can ship in 2 packages...i don't think jetlasers will tho we will see

Send them a private message here (id is jetlasers). Gray is a great person to deal with and may be able to help you. You can also contact hakzaw1 and see if he can work with you.