Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wanted to BUY: Green Laser w/ IR filter

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]  :eek: Hello; I'm new to this Laser thing and I have just recently joined the LPF about 2 weeks ago and  I'm still looking for up to a 200mW Green laser---It  needs to have a IR filter--PM me and send me a pic of what you have and what's available and what's the price--Let's make a deal !!-- --Thanks, 202bigmike       [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

P.S.,
2/23/09, I just bought my 1st Laser, a starter for me --I haven't received it yet,  but I'm still trying to see what's available--- [smiley=grin.gif]

Re:  WANT TO BUY>  Green Laser Pointer

well, as i said in a pm, dx doesnt ship to the USa any lasers that are over 5mws, per FDA regulations. ledshoppe does ship to the us, but their lasers have no IR filters. you really dont need an ir filter for lasers under 20 mws, as long as you dont go sticking it in your eyes. :p or shining it at helicopters. kaidomain's another cheap source. so is o-like.com. o-like sells very cheap moduals for making your own lasers. they dont sport ir filters though. you can buy IR filters at novalasers or other sites, i cant find the link at the moment, they are 10 bucks a piece.

Swordofsalvation said:
well, as i said in a pm, dx doesnt ship to the USa any lasers that are over 5mws, per FDA regulations. ledshoppe does ship to the us, but their lasers have no IR filters. you really dont need an ir filter for lasers under 20 mws, as long as you dont go sticking it in your eyes. :p or shining it at helicopters. kaidomain's another cheap source. so is o-like.com. o-like sells very cheap moduals for making your own lasers. they dont sport ir filters though. you can buy IR filters at novalasers or other sites, i cant find the link at the moment, they are 10 bucks a piece.

Hi ,202bigmike.

there is o-like  40~50mW green laser module link
http://www.o-like.com/b2b_cpinfo.asp?id=882

This is best deal in our shop .

Susie

he needs ir filter though, susie. and i think he wants something pre built. great deal though

My vote is the $25 50mW green from LED Shoppe, cheap, reliable, and at >50mW, the IR filter really isn't the immense deal a lot of people would like you to believe. Their shipping time is excellent, never a problem with them as far as I've seen (and I've ordered 11 times so far) ... Just my two little pennies ;)

well, the dot from a green laser of 50mws can still damage your eyes. If you are overly cautious about your eyes, an IR filter is important. brewcity's right though. it is a good deal! just remember, you get what you pay for.

jayrob

Re: Wanted: Green Laser Handheld---50 to 100mW

Wow! Nice offer Susie...

Please have your engineers and technicians put together something like this in a 473nm blue laser! Maybe 20 or 30mW's...

You wil sell hundreds of them!
Jay

Re: Wanted: Green Laser Handheld---50 to 100mW

hey mate ive currently got a dragonlasers viper 125mw which i dont have any use for anymore really
im thinking of selling it for around $130, i take paypal or any other method
let me know if your interested, thanks