Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WANTED pressure switch for spartan 1 watt

title says it all I need a pressure switch for my Spartan 1watt and I haven't been able to find anything online that seems to fit is there anyone here that might be able to help me with this?
Contact me asap please and thanks!

Last edited:

Trevor

I've got a tailcap for a SolarForce light that takes a pressure switch, and I've got the pressure switch to go with it.

What are the measurements of the threading on the Spartan?

Trevor

I'm not sure to be honest was hoping someone on here knew. I tried getting one that fits onto a green gun sight laser but that was just slightly too small.

Trevor

Eeesh. I wouldn't recommend a 1W laser as a gunsight. :eek:

Trevor

Lol not for a gun sight. I'm a member of a cosplay group the Ohio Ghostbusters. I have a green laser that is built into my proton pack gun but want to use my blue spartan instead. We do events and cons and people love when I fire off the Green laser. Blue will be even better since we do events at night. Need the pressure switch since the Green one is wired into the proton pack.

so im assuming the pressure switch is for under the trigger of your "proton applicator/ "ray gun"" momentary switches or "pressure switches" usually dont pass that high of an amount of current, but im sure you can find one and hook it up with rudimentary soldering skills. there is no way this cant work. Maybe try to search for people who have made "ray guns" and "phasers".

http://laserpointerforums.com/f51/tutorial-12x-star-trek-phaser-mod-46886.html

jayrob's got phasers on lock

Last edited:
Kind of. That's how I wired in the green one. But in this case I just wanna velcro the switch under the handle. That way I can remove the laser after. The green one in there permanently but should I decide to sell my pack I want to keep the Blue laser. I got a very low profile mount to use to attach it. But at this time no tools to mod anything to fit onto laser. Hoping to get help with that on here.

Once again sorry about that wasn't my intention to be rude I assure you. Don't have any tools to work with anymore the guy that helped me with that kinda stuff moved. Was hoping someone on here knew where to get one that would work or had already created one and could do it for me. For a price of course.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Just a note I deleted the duplicate thread and moved this one into this section as it seemed to have more responses.