Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wanted : Green (180mw+), Blue any mw, Red (300mw+) In Trade!

Hey there,
I want to trade following for the lasers mentioned in the title.

I have :
1: Bose on ear headphones ($180) Bose On-Ear Headphones - Audio Headphones - Bose Headsets and Headphones

2: Bose around ear headphones ($140) Bose Around-Ear Headphones ?Audio Headphones - Bose Headsets and Headphones

3: Dr dre beats headphones ($299) Monster - Beats by Dr. Dre High-Definition Over-the-Ear Noise-Canceling Headphones - 127801-00

4: Bose 5.1 system, Acoustimass ($999). Bose® - Acoustimass® 10 Series IV Home Entertainment Speaker System - Black - AM10IVBLK

5: viper remote start Viper - Viper 5701V ($299)

6: also have viper 5901 ($599)

All items are brand new and factory sealed.
Please PM me if you are interested in either of the items,
include what laser you have, What you want for it in return, If you are willing to add cash ( if my item is worth more than yours).
I dont just want the lasers mentioned in the title, I have a blu-ray laser already so need Green, blue, red , yellow colored laser.
These are all MSRP, as they are factory sealed. I have purchased laser on this forum before so not a scammer, I would be happy to deal face to face if anybody is in N.virginia. For everybody else i would only work with verified paypal acount.