Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wanted: 300-500mW 532nm or 520nm

bata

Anyone got either a 520nm or 532nm laser between 300-500mW they are willing to sell?

I got a 500mw 520 as seen here. What's your budget? Does $300 sound reasonable?
Edit: the spring issue was fixed since then btw

Last edited:
Awesome im also in the market for a 520nm. Im thinking between the sci fi laser 1w and the sanwu Guardian 1w

bata

Awesome im also in the market for a 520nm. Im thinking between the sci fi laser 1w and the sanwu Guardian 1w

A little further down the road, I'm gonna invest in a 1W 520nm for sure as well.

Yeah, like I said in message, it's just too bright for me. If I shine it across my yard in broad daylight, the dot is just painfully bright on my dark wooden fence. I'm more of a gotta catch 'em all wavelength kind of guy
My guitar teacher once said "You can own all the fancy guitars you want... just not all at once"
I know I should save, but I think some of this is going to go to a new DPSS pen, probably orange

GSS

Yeah, like I said in message, it's just too bright for me. If I shine it across my yard in broad daylight, the dot is just painfully bright on my dark wooden fence. I'm more of a gotta catch 'em all wavelength kind of guy
My guitar teacher once said "You can own all the fancy guitars you want... just not all at once"
I know I should save, but I think some of this is going to go to a new DPSS pen, probably orange
Werent you looking into getting a lathe?