Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[Want To Buy] - Any 50mW-200mW pointer within Australia (preferably 532nm)

Hi

I've been lurking on this forum on and off for a little while now, and have finally decided to stop sitting here, being envious of everyone else, and try to buy my first laser pointer (other than those little <1mW red pointers that you have as a kid!!).

Being in Melbourne, Australia, I'd prefer to purchase either a commercial pointer or one built by one of the users here, as I would rather not risk importing one unless I find it to be absolutely necessary.

I'd prefer a green one as I have already purchased the safety goggles suitable for 532nm wavelength light, however will be happy to settle for any colour, really, as I can always order a different pair.

I'm in a "beggars can't be choosers" situation so will seriously consider everything that may come my way! If it is not between 50mW-200mW then I'll still be more than grateful for the offer and will not disregard it, however I definitely do not want one that is too much stronger than 200mW as I am only a beginner.

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone is able to offer me, and I look forward to spending a long time in the laser enthusiast community once I manage to get a hold of one and take my first step.

-Strahany

Last edited:

Billiam has been great in contacting me, however I'd still very much appreciate contact from any other members as well.