Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Waiting for customs.

Yeah 400mW measures 494 mW with just charged batteries .Very happy with that. Pm as well

So far I've lit a couple things on fire. its pretty fun. Since my LPM should be tomorrow, I think its time to start ordering kits to build my own. I'm thinking of building a normal green, then maybe buying a yellow.

Yeah I just. Got a similar rated one. If I'm shooting for the stars on a build, I'll be happy to know I maxed out my meter. As long as my 9mm are reaching over 3w driven aptly, then I'm not too worried how much over. More worried that my dpss and other lasers are up to spec. 3w and over is just for burning speed IMO.

Just don't go overboard. Those lasers in my sig. Bought them in two months. Yes I have a problem. No I don't have money. And I'm still checking the buy sell trade section every five sec. Lol. That's what I wanted to do is play catch up to all the impressive collections. Not smart. :) helluva ride though

Lol,

Just stumbled on this video of this kid who thinks he knows everything about lasers.

One of his quotes: "This laser is high quality because the batteries don't wiggle"
He also uses them like a complete idiot.
He also talks about how Ebay lasers are all less then 5mW.
:wth:

This is why customs are here..

405nm 5mW laser VS. 532nm 5mW green laser - YouTube

Last edited: