Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Waiting Blows!!!!

Still waitin for my 200mw red... its been in New York since the 23rd and I live in Florida..Bahhh, USPS needs to step it up..

that does blow- my BR pens from China arrived today in Texas 14 days after paying!!!overspec too--less than 10$ each==HZ

ya i know, there tracking is akin to a snake in the woods.. you dont know its there tell it bites ya in the a$$.. oh and I payed for my laser on the 13th of december =(

405nm

that's nothing. I ordered 2 lasers from o-like december 4th. it shipped the 10th and isn't here yet. usps tracking is USELESS.

D

Deleted member 8382

like someone told me once, usps tracking should be called "delivery confirmation" instead xd

STI24

USPS has always been good to me. Their tracking usually updates a couple times a day, till it arrives. :confused:

glad you like the laser i sent you sti
UPS screwed me will never use them again. supposively i owe them 250 bux when i declared an item for 25k when it was 250.00. so i called their manager bitched them out to them they fucked me and i was going to use usps and fedex. so far excellent service from usps

From china, most packages take between 23 to 30 days to arrive in central Florida. Most of mine set in N.Y. for days and days. (customs)
Whan I order from Hong-Kong or china, I plan on a month till I see it. If it comes earlier, well, Happy birthday to me

Man, I was expecting my laser to come earlier. I ordered it on Christmas Eve. I hope it comes this week.
I agree, waiting blows.

Not to worry, usps tracking is so poor that I'd watch my mail if I was you, new York could be your door.

BTW: if you don't like waiting, take susie's fast shipping offer, 26.00$ for DHL and they got it from HK to OK in three days, downside is the batteries had to be shipped via post office, so I'll have to buy those rediculously priced CR2s until they get here. :(

Last edited:
I didn't know it took 23 to 30 days to arrive in central florida, which is where I live. This is my second laser order and the first one arived at my door in five days from China but that was with enchanced shipping due to the amount of money I spent... all I know now is that my mail box wont receive any attention tomorrow because its sunday =(