Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Virtual keyboard with green laser...sounds fun

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]it
[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]would
[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]be
[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]so
[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]cool
[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Hm didnt think about that lol, you would probably have to wear laser saftey goggles to type on it lol.

....lazer.... ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

This is a red laser keyboard so I'm moving it to the right forum.. ::)

Well um i put it in the green forum because i was talking about modding it to a green 200mw keyboard.

....lazer..... ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

wooooooolazer said:
Well um i put it in the green forum because i was talking about modding it to a green 200mw keyboard.

....lazer..... ;D ;D ;D
Then if you did modify it then it would go in experiments and modifications :-? But seeing as you are speculating I've put it here where it belongs for now.......

T

timelord

wooooooolazer said:
I dont realy mind now people will see it in two places at once. ;D
How do you figure that out :-? If I move it then in the other thread it will show it to be moved and you won't be able to view the thread there ::)

But then I've only been a moderator for a year here ::)

Well i meant that they will see the "Virtual keyboard with green laser...sounds fun" title in both green and red but if they click on the one in the green lasers then they have to click that link that says u moved it hear.Because I know ive found a few threads i prob wouldnt of found just because theyd been moved.

Offtopic:My new favorite smilie [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

....lazer.... ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

The word spammer springs to mind here ::)

Attachments

• 2007-11-10_220952.jpg
    2007-11-10_220952.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 265
Uh oh um im sorry if i made u mad i was in no way trying to offend you or be a spammer, if you look at my posts i answered peoples questions and other things,  Im just new to this forum and i like it alot im really not a spammer.

i signed up yesterday to but it still hasnt shown a full day.

T

timelord

Ok mate then welcome to the forum and I'm glad you are enjoying yourself here ;)

phew i almost thought i was like banned or something im realy not trying to be a spammer ive just been reading this for like a month now and i finaly made an account i jus gots lots to say lol.

....lazer.... ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

No problem mate you'd have to really push my buttons hard to earn a ban here ;D I was just curious as you were all over the board like a rash :D I'm glad you like it here :) :cool: