Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Violet Laser for Timelord

T

timelord

I'm over the moon mate :D some photos and tunnels & liquid skies will be in order soon :cool:

You're a lucky man, Timelord.  Your lady got you something you'd definitely want!

Enjoy the sweet violet goodness.

T

timelord

I will be bringing all my lasers along to the meet guaranteed :D

S

SenKat

I guess that is really the difference between a girlfriend and a wife ! My WIFE would NEVER think of getting me something like that - hell, not even the components ! LOL !! Congrats, Lee - you lucky cuss you !

{As stated previously, Lee - if you screw up this relationship, I am moving in before your bags are packed ! hahahahahahahaha ! } ;D ;D ;D ;D

G !

T

timelord

SenKat said:
I guess that is really the difference between a girlfriend and a wife ! My WIFE would NEVER think of getting me something like that - hell, not even the components ! LOL !! Congrats, Lee - you lucky cuss you !

{As stated previously, Lee - if you screw up this relationship, I am moving in before your bags are packed ! hahahahahahahaha ! } ;D ;D ;D ;D

G !
I just can't wait for the post to get here now :D Don't you worry Greg I'm not messing this relationship up ;) ;D ;D ;D

Things

congrats timelord!! you better post plenty of pics of this thing, it's such a cool colour!! ;D

T

timelord

$150 for a violet laser is a total mind blower that's for sure guys :cool: :cool:

YOU TOAD ;D ;D My wife doesn't know a red from a green !!!
You have there a keeper !!!

Mike

T

timelord

Don't let her drive Mike we have red and green traffic light these days ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

It's arrived this morning with 4 free optic sleds as a bonus for waiting so long :)
On initial inspection it looked like a black box with a silver nipple and a laser sticker on the side. I will post pics later on when it gets dark. For now I'm just amazed how pretty the violet light is, the dot is well collminated to infinity and the lasercheck has revealed the power to be at 5.92mw. All in all I'm a very happy bunny and can't wait for night time to come :D