Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Violet 405nm and Violet-Blue 445nm modules

I found this site while surfing:

http://www.oxxius.com/index.php?p=OxViolet&l=en

They make UV, violet, and violet-blue laser diode modules. The purple anodized cases are a nice touch. :cool:

I tried to find prices, to no avail. I hate it when companies and their distributors don't post at least a price range.

Here's the specs to slobber over ;)

Wavelength 405 nm (-5 ... +10 nm)
CW Power 50 mW
Beam Mode TEM00
Beam Diameter (at window, typ.) 3 mm
Beam Divergence < 0.6 mrad
Polarization [ch8805] 100:1, Linear
Power Requirements (max.) 10 W
Input Voltage 5 V
Length 150 mm [ch8709] 30 mm
External Control Interface Analog power control & TTL modulation
Weight 250 g
Environment
Operating Temperature 10 ... 40°C
Storage Temperature -20 ... +60°C

Wavelength 445 nm (-5 ... +5 nm)
CW Power 40 mW
Beam Mode TEM00

(other specs are the same)

Attachments

• violets.jpg
    violets.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 118

S

SenKat

SWEET !  Did you email them to ask prices  ??

I just sent them an email asking prices, in case you didnt ! ;D

I tried to find a price looking at their list of distributors, but no luck. It irritates me when someone effectively says "Hey, look at this wonderful product we have and here's where to get it" and gives no price. What that usually means is that they can make it for you, but not that they necessarily have it in stock. I could be wrong.

Thank you for writing to them, I wasn't going to, because there's no way I can buy one anyway. Care to have an impromptu guessing contest at what the price will be? I'd guess USD2500.

T

timelord

They do look very sweet i've seen others similar on the web and chasing the price is annoying when they don't show it... :mad:

I want to know the price. I know I can't afford it, but I still wanna know. ;D

S

SenKat

Beefygt said:
I want to know the price. I know I can't afford it, but I still wanna know.  ;D

DITTO ! ;D unless they float me a few for testing, or as samples prior to buying their products for distribution...hmmmmmmm there's an idea ! :p

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
It's nice to dream mate LOL  :D

You betcha ! Geesh - I gotta try to hope, right ? no way I can shell out that kinda cash that they undoubtably want for the blues....dang, I forgot to buy a Lottery ticket again, too....now, how the hell am I supposed to win if I keep on forgetting to buy a ticket ? ::)

S

SenKat

Yeah - got an email back from them

It was a hell of a lot more fun THINKING about buying one prior to seeing the prices !! HOLY CRAP ! 3k and up ! Forget it....they are WAY too proud of their products....

T

timelord

SenKat said:
Yeah - got an email back from them

It was a hell of a lot more fun THINKING about buying one prior to seeing the prices !!  HOLY CRAP !  3k and up !  Forget it....they are WAY too proud of their products....
If i win the lottery i'll buy you one LOL ;D