Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Violet 405nm 150mW Laser Pointer (Eyecandy Heavy!)

Hey, just thought I would post some pictures of my 150mW 405nm laser pointer, as I want to eventually have links in my signature to photos or reviews of all my lasers.

I bought this laser on ebay 4 or more years ago, the seller was based in Canada and I believe he might be a member here.
I found his ebay shop from using this forum years ago before I was a member, all I can remember that he was based in Canada haha so if by chance you are reading this and recognise your good handy work, thanks this little laser is still working brilliantly!

Tmack

I like the name on the host. Very fitting for a heavy duty pen.
150mw looks good in some fog, especialy in pictures because of how well the camera picks up 405nm

ped

Great laser , I love 405nm.

Love the vintage Sony HiFi as well :beer:

Get some wire wool on that fire extinguisher sign , that's what I did with mine.

Tmack

And peel of that ancient sticker! Innovative lasers makes custom ones with specific mw & nm.
;)

looks very powerful is it really only 30mw?
Its 150mW, not sure where you got the 30 from hehe

I like the name on the host. Very fitting for a heavy duty pen.
150mw looks good in some fog, especialy in pictures because of how well the camera picks up 405nm
Thanks, this is a nice little laser and it burns good... anyone who has ever seen my black computer keyboard can also vouch for that :D

Yeah I was surprised and pleased with the photos, I have tried to photograph it before in the past and failed, being near ultraviolet makes it a tricky one to pick up. The fog helped out a lot but I still needed to have a little tinker with my camera settings.

Thanks Ped, I love my old Sony HiFi it sounds great, has old 5 band slider equalizer instead of the modern rubbish presets you get now like "pop and rock" and is also very pleasing to look at.

Yeah Tmack, I think that sticker has seen better days, I did buy a proper Blu-ray decal for it but as the host of the laser has crosshatching all over it for the grip, it nor any other stickers will stick.

I've put the Blu-ray sticker on my LK-PD2 for now