Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Video

S

SenKat

Freyth said:
http://www.youtube.com/v/fJuNgBkloFE

No offense to Americans. Just thought it was kinda funny lol. Is this true?

Can you repeat the question, please ? ;D ;D ;D

WOW

S

SenKat

Freyth said:
Were you surprised?  ;D

Uhm...NO ! You'll find idiots like that in all countries....but since lots of folks here were kicked out of OTHER countires for being too stupid (LOL) we have LOTS here ! hehehehehe

Kidding, guys....lighten up. I'm part Native American so I are not includeded in that "stupid" part ! LOL

Freyth

Uhm...NO ! You'll find idiots like that in all countries....but since lots of folks here were kicked out of OTHER countires for being too stupid (LOL) we have LOTS here ! hehehehehe

Kidding, guys....lighten up. I'm part Native American so I are not includeded in that "stupid" part ! LOL

Well, thats true. But relative to my country's population, your country has got more idiots than mine.LOL. hmmm not sure i'm part of it though.... let's hope not! ::)

SenKat said:
[quote author=Freyth link=1180019184/0#3 date=1180062115]Were you surprised?  ;D

Uhm...NO !  You'll find idiots like that in all countries....but since lots of folks here were kicked out of OTHER countires for being too stupid (LOL) we have LOTS here ! hehehehehe

Kidding, guys....lighten up.  I'm part Native American so I are not includeded in that "stupid" part ! LOL[/quote]

Native American ? ???? you don't have to answer :-X

S

SenKat

AWe, I'm just teasing, anyways....I'm a 100% pure blood MUTT ! I was adopted, so all I have to go by is what my birth Mother told me a few years ago - she said I was part Cheyenne or something, can't recall to be honest !

I've seen lots of vids like that - there really are some loony people out there....