Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

USMC Digital Desert Camo Kenometer!!!

My new Kenometer works great thanks Ken !
I painted it digital desert camo put on a Eagle, Globe and Anchor, also instead of the on/off toggle switch I tried to put in this cool on/off touch sensitive switch but it drew to much current and the lpm wasn't getting enough current so I am working on that problem right now !

My new Lg 10x is putting out more then a 1/2 a watt 543mW's to be exzact lol and my tiny "Mini Marine" is pushing out 49mw's Get some OOO-rahhh

Attachments

• laser pointer stuff 014.JPG
    laser pointer stuff 014.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 534
  • laser pointer stuff 036.JPG
    laser pointer stuff 036.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,456
  • laser pointer stuff 020.JPG
    laser pointer stuff 020.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 392
  • laser pointer stuff 025.JPG
    laser pointer stuff 025.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,848
Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Man that's sick! Makes me want to do a custom paint job when I get mine. Did you freehand paint it or use stencils/decals? Looks so good, whenever I paint stuff like that it usually ends up looking like crap.

Hey DM.... well done... I like the paint job and the emblems...
Very original...:gj:

Jerry

Kenom

Shoot I was meaning to let folks know that you need a 9v wallwart. I purchased some but apparentlly they are causing issues. Sightfx was having issues with his going into the negative and I thought it was a serious issue with the head. Turns out that it's not. So to those that didn't get wallwarts, I apologize. it will take 9v-12v dc. Center post is positive.

BTW that meter looks awesome.

Graph paper...... that's a really good idea for the new digital camo, I might do this to my paintball gun.