Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

User gone for spamming and scamming

Message erased, and user banned for spamming the forum, and trying to rip folks off.

Re: 150mW Laser Pointer FOR SALE

im looking for a first laser and i dont really have a large budget, how much is it in AU$?

Message erased, and user banned for spamming the forum, and trying to rip folks off.

S

SenKat

Wallboy - can we see some pics of hte lasers, and some statistics ? This really is not a "great" deal, if the majority of it is IR....

well this is my first laser and i was about to get one off ebay untill i found this site and then realised it probably wasnt such a good idea, but then again i cant just pull 200 bucks out of nowere. even though i might not be able to afford that much i still want one that can do the fun stuff like pop balloons and light matches and stuff.

If your looking to pop balloons, the 150mW will do the job.

If you looking to light matches then your looking at serious money.

Im currently selling some 50mW lasers at trade price at just [ch8356]31/$61 as they have no laser warning sticker on them.  They do not burn but are still very bright and the beam is very visible.

Okay, I left this post here, because it is SOOOO ridiculous !

Post erased, and user banned for spamming, and scamming.

i like the look and i could have enough money in like 2 weeks for it, it seems senkat really knows what hes talking about so i wouldnt mind knowing what he thinks of them.
ill get back to you soon about it.
thanks

S

SenKat

wallboy said:
If your looking to pop balloons, the 150mW will do the job.

If you looking to light matches then your looking at serious money.

Im currently selling some 50mW lasers at trade price at just [ch8356]31/$61 as they have no laser warning sticker on them.  They do not burn but are still very bright and the beam is very visible.

The ability to light matches begins to manifest at around 50mw. A 150mw laser should burn matches at several feet - this one does not ?

I can save you some time, and agravation, and help you sell these possibly. If you send one of each type of laser you have to me for testing, I will be able to prove or disprove the quality of your lasers. I highly suspect the quality if it will not light a match. If you do not feel comfortable with this, I completely understand. From MY viewpoint - you came in, posted a lot of sales, and you do not appear to know your product that well. I am not posting all of this to insult you, I am protecting the forum members on here.

Ya dude if this 150mw laser cannot burn matches then its a peace of (pardon the expression) CRAP! Like senkat said lasers will start to smoke and light matches at 50 mw so 150 will kill matches and destroy balloons.

S

SenKat

I do not expect a reply....I only hope nobody wasted their money :'( :'(

To be fair - he has till noonish tomorrow to reply - and then his posts are gone, and his A$$ will be banned !