Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

USA to Canada re shipper

Would anyone out there be willing to reship some pepper foam and stun guns to Canada from USA for a small fee. I would prefer if i payed the re shipper once with PayPal or Google checkout and they would buy the items and ship it to Canada.

Hey Jamil...
I would be careful of having the illegal stuff shipped to Canada..
I recently tried that and the box including $200.00 of legal stuff was
stopped at customs in June...

I still have no news... or package...

I wouldn't do it unless I was willing to loose the money I spent..

Jerry

I hope the other end is willing to take the chance as well...;)

Jerry

Hey Jamil...
I would be careful of having the illegal stuff shipped to Canada..
I recently tried that and the box including $200.00 of legal stuff was
stopped at customs in June...

I still have no news... or package...

I wouldn't do it unless I was willing to loose the money I spent..

Jerry
was the $200 of legal stuff a kenometer

Ask Customs... maybe they dropped it and are afraid to send it
to me...

Jerry

ZRTMWA

I hope the other end is willing to take the chance as well...;)

Jerry

Could anything even happen to the party that sent the goods to Canada? Or jamilm9? Hakzaw1 has a picture of a letter from customs on his profile. He had 17 lasers confiscated but the only loss would be jamilm9's money right?

You may want to have the stun gun shipped separately as parts(circuitry and housing). You should be aware that stun guns and pepper foam are both prohibited weapons in Canada; if you are simply looking to use the stun gun as a HV power supply, I recommend just having the circuit shipped and putting into another enclosure. I'm not sure what you want pepper foam/spray for; you can buy it at any sporting goods store as bear spray...

You may want to have the stun gun shipped separately as parts(circuitry and housing). You should be aware that stun guns and pepper foam are both prohibited weapons in Canada; if you are simply looking to use the stun gun as a HV power supply, I recommend just having the circuit shipped and putting into another enclosure. I'm not sure what you want pepper foam/spray for; you can buy it at any sporting goods store as bear spray...

Hmmm... wasn't are of the bear spray....:thanks:

Jerry

Actually, I have a small canister of dog spray lying around... If you want it, shoot me a PM ;)...