Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Urgent help needed from pro's

Asherz

Yes I'm from the UK and have ordered from O-like. The laser should arrive fine just make sure you don't get the extra fast shipping, just get the normal one and also ask Susie to ship and batteries separately.

The laser it's self is nice, I personally have the DX dilda but if I knew about O-like back then I definitely would have purchased the dilda from O-like.

All of O-likes lasers have some pretty decent quality checks, and if you need a refund it's pretty quick and personal. But with deal extreme they are a huge company, and very busy and postage and delivering will take up-to 2 months, O-like normally take about 3 weeks give or take a week.

adam

if i ask her to ship the battries sepratly will they come same day as laser?

The extra fast shipping raises flags at customs....

I have had packages sit in customs a week because I used express shipping.

I bought that same laser from o-like a fair amount of days ago. So far I'm happy with my purchase, but I haven't gotten the laser yet so I can't comment on that ;) Really, I just like o-like's set-up and customer service.

Also, I didn't ask Susie to ship the batteries separately. Will that cause a problem with customs? Or would Susie do it with out request if she saw that I lived in the US? I'm just curious...

xbLazE

Buy from O-like, it's much better and it comes with the rechargable batteries and charger