Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Update o-like dilda laser charger charge 3.7?

09speed3

Hi I bought the 200mw red dilda laser from o-like a while ago and was wondering if the charger that came with it could charge the 3.7 volt batteries from Lighthound.com and if the charger has a full charge shutoff on it. Thanks for ur help I should be getting the laser in this week.

WackBag

Re: Will o-like dilda laser charger charge 3.7 bat

I'm pretty sure it won't. The batteries used in the Dilda are smaller then the CR123 which is what I think you are referring to when you say 3.7 volt from Lighthound. Anyway, the CR123's won't fit in that charger that charges the Dilda's battery, they are too big. Did I just say the same thing twice :eek: :eek:

lasersbee

I bought a charger and batteries from DX when I bought a DX200 Dilda this
summer... the charger came with an insert that allows charging the smaller 3V
batteries and without the insert it charges the 3.6V batteries...

The charger from O-Like looks pretty much the same as the one from DX...
but I could be wrong...

Jerry

I just got my dilda from o-like today.
It comes with the charger that lasersbee described. It is to fit a CR123 battery, but it has an adapter to charge CR2. HOWEVER, the lithium batteries that come with the laser are 3.0v lithiums.

09speed3

Here is a direct link to the battery let me know. since i have under 10 post i had to make a space in the link. I emailed the guy and he said they are cr2 batterys and they are located in the usa which is a plus. LMK please.

http: //www  .lighthound.com/RCR2-Unprotected-Rechargeable-Lithium-Battery_p_1577.   html