Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Unique Lasers

HotUSA

Hey, Besides green,and red or blue and all those other simple color laser pointers, has anyone seen something little more different color like maybe a WHITE or GREY laser?

. . I saw a Black laser.

udanis

Hey, Besides green,and red or blue and all those other simple color laser pointers, has anyone seen something little more different color like maybe a WHITE or GREY laser?

. . I saw a Black laser.

There plenty of other color. Search on the forum a bit. By combining different colors lasers you can get a good number of different colors:

-White
-Sky Blue
-Yellow
-Orange
-Pink

Edit: Check this out too! http://laserpointerforums.com/f40/

Post a picture of the black laser i'd love to see it!

Last edited:
Not out of the box, but I combined my green and violet laser. Very pretty cyan laser!

After this I'm going to try magenta, but my 660nm is way more powerful than the 405nm so that doesn;t work for now. Nice excuse to get another laser, though :D

Isn't 405 technically a black (light) laser?
Makes my 60s posters fluoresce like MAD!

Another thing I've done is collected auto tint eyeglass lenses. A close focused 405 writes on one better than a sharpie and "cleans itself" up in about an hour. :D

For those of you old enough to remember B&W CRT television sets when you'd turn them off you'd see the undeflected beam in the middle of the tube for a few minutes as it bled down. I can do the same thing on my WEGA CRT and it looks the same. (although I'm having a hell of a time keeping it still!)

Isn't 405 technically a black (light) laser?
Makes my 60s posters fluoresce like MAD!

Another thing I've done is collected auto tint eyeglass lenses. A close focused 405 writes on one better than a sharpie and "cleans itself" up in about an hour. :D

For those of you old enough to remember B&W CRT television sets when you'd turn them off you'd see the undeflected beam in the middle of the tube for a few minutes as it bled down. I can do the same thing on my WEGA CRT and it looks the same. (although I'm having a hell of a time keeping it still!)
That is not a black laser it's violet or UV!

Yeah the only way to make a black laser would to somehow suck light from a area which is more of a anti-laser so its like a black hole beam (Impossible so far it would be pretty cool) Or you could use the fabled black hole diode <---- old joke

Yeah the only way to make a black laser would to somehow suck light from a area which is more of a anti-laser so its like a black hole beam (Impossible so far it would be pretty cool) Or you could use the fabled black hole diode <---- old joke
Yeah but the only problem is it sucks in all of the other light around it!:eg:
Actually that might look pretty cool.

Yeah everything would look distorted and warping towards the beam.... very cool indeed

it would suck matter too, what about the resulting gravity field that sucks in everything (Eventually the planet and solar system?)

Well yes but assuming we could reverse these effects you only work on waves not particals (Not going into quantum wave partical theory) It would be cool if matter didnt get sucked in like black holes. So a light absorbing beam might be more correct than black hole beam. But regardless with modern tech this is impossible so it doesnt matter yet. And i hope to be dead before they try testing "black hole tech" cause i single mistake would result in your statment of a collapsing solar system.