Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Umbrella of the future? Er...yeah sure.

Things

LOL, id look funny walking around with that thing on your head ;D ;D I'm still wondering why they put those big metal points on some umbrella's, they are good lightning rods, and serve no purpose in the umbrella. Usually its stormy when its raining. ;D ;D BTW in your avatar, i hope that is lasers coming out of the eyes, not going into them ;D ;D

Switch

My opinion on that thing is that it's so stupid I thaught it was a joke.A bad joke, so I didn't laugh.....but I guess it isn't....
Not only that it looks funny, but I see so many flaws in it's design: size,ease of use, visibility etc. ::) Not to mention the price.

I also thought it was a joke. :D It's right up there with the "George Foreman USB iGrill"...eh? :eek:

Abray

hmmm since this is the off topic section, I hope nobody will mind me saying that george foreman used to live very close to me! He might still, but I think he moved (fairly) recently. His house was freaking huge.

but as for that umbrella, it does seem a bit large and awkward...

I wouldn't want to use it