Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Space Discussion Thread

Has one of those stupid synthesized voice speakers instead of a real person, but some of the data is interesting. Sure, its likely a mish mash of both good and bunk, but it's the good stuff that has my interest:

OVNI

Are you a Mulder or a Scully?

UaV77pp.gif

Is this a poll now? This thread should have also been a poll. I am a Mulder. I would probably be more skeptical but having seen them twice I am certainly convinced. Your question doesn't allow for those who are undecided, It should have been: Are you a Mulder or a Scully or undecided?

Alan

OVNI

It was half serious, half rhetorical, uhh and half goofing off. A poll sounds like an interesting idea. I've seen them here, will have to look up how to do that. And find something to represent the undecided.

Is this a poll now? This thread should have also been a poll. I am a Mulder. I would probably be more skeptical but having seen them twice I am certainly convinced. Your question doesn't allow for those who are undecided, It should have been: Are you a Mulder or a Scully or undecided?

Alan

All I know for sure is the truth is out there regardless of what we believe or not.

OVNI

Aren't we using old Russian lift engines to launch satellites? i.e. Orbital inc. and hitchhiking to the international space station on the Russian Soyuz.

Barry slashed our return to the moon program out of the budget, but we are working on a reusable space plane, well with the British I think.

Whew! Took me a while to find if you posted in this thread. Now that I have, have you seen Cowboys and Aliens? I thought it was :cool:

I'm sure that we all come across skeptical articles denying the possibility of the existence of UFOs. But we have to keep reminding people that all the evidence is devastatingly impressive. First there are the new discoveries about the unimaginably huge size of the universe (see video below).

Second is the evidence that has emerged from The Disclosure Project in which over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses have testified to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret (see witness testimony).

One of the big dangers now is that vested interests will try to convince us that ETs are hostile and we will be deluged with 'alien invasion' movies and demands for spending on space weapons. Prof. Stephen Hawking has even joined the chorus: 'they (UFO's aliens) are out to get you'. That is a lot of absolute nonsense without a shred of evidence. This has huge consequences for all of us. Let is keep an open mind but not ignore the blatant evidence that we may already have had visitors to our planet who in their own way are trying to contact us - even to help us.

Edit: Oh, I had to come back and add this, think about the possibilities out there:

Last edited:
Hi, UFO's and Aliens are too good to be true and no else has proven its existence on earth. Well, I won't believe it until I witness one personally. Though, you know, I must agree that this topic is very interesting and it is surely selling like hotcakes.

I've seen three of them over the last 50 years, I'm a pilot qualified in over 25 different aircraft, so when I say I saw a craft which wasn't an airplane, I think I am a good observer. Two of them were very close, there was no mistaking it. However, of course, this statement proves nothing, but I have no intent on proving anything, I can't.

Here's one of the better stories I've seen on UFO's for awhile, never mind the female alien body, I question that part of it. I'm still watching it though, but I'm impressed with the first few minutes, so far.

Last edited:
Hi, UFO's and Aliens are too good to be true and no else has proven its existence on earth. Well, I won't believe it until I witness one personally. Though, you know, I must agree that this topic is very interesting and it is surely selling like hotcakes.

Yes its true but the problem is when you see one you have no idea what to believe and you get scare and so many things run threw your mind your hole life changes. i seen a UFO and i can not explain what i feel, everything changes in the minutes you see it :)

Going back to OP, yes/yes, not that I recognized with certainty, and pretty much after every spicy meal the past few years.

@RC - where is that clip from?