Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UFO Spoofs on the internet

Folks, don't worry, none of this is of alien origin.... NONE. We are in control.

Only crackpot tin hat wearing conspiracy fringe nuts would think they are real.

diachi

Technically any object in the sky that is unidentified is a UFO - so if you see something in the sky and you don't know what it is, you can safely call it a UFO... That said - I think many of these UFO sightings are terrestrial in origin. I used to work out at the airport and would often see strange lights and such - usually ended up being a plane coming in for landing. Some sightings/videos/pictures however are pretty much inexplicable, perhaps it's ETs, secret government programs or both? Or we could go down the real tinfoil hat route and blame The LHC, Zionists, Free Masons and The Illuminati.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not into any of the LHC, Zionists, Free Masons and The Illuminati theories, but I've seen things in the sky a few times I would not consider to be made by us, but then again, who knows what the military has now which is decades beyond known technology, I suspect. But, some of the stuff in that video would never be bandied about in the open like that, no way... if they were ours, they wouldn't be doing that for everyone to see.

diachi

Well, I'm not into any of the LHC, Zionists, Free Masons and The Illuminati theories, but I've seen things in the sky a few times I would not consider to be made by us, but then again, who knows what the military has now which is decades beyond known technology, I suspect. But, some of the stuff in that video would never be bandied about in the open like that, no way... if they were ours, they wouldn't be doing that for everyone to see.

Yeah, you'd expect they'd test things like that over sparsely populated areas where lots of people wouldn't be seeing it. That said ... perhaps that's difficult with whatever technology they're potentially testing? Look at the SR-71 - something going that fast isn't going to stay within the confines of your testing ground for long... That's relatively old technology too. The flying wings spotted over Texas and a few other places come to mind when talking about secret government/military projects.

This one:

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3--UFO.jpg

I've still not seen a sound explanation for that one - nor have I ever come across any aircraft that look quite like that (at least not from modern times...). Sure there are other flying wings, but none that I've seen with quite that shape to them. Some have suggested that it's the mythical Aurora aircraft.

I also can't explain the flashes of light I sometimes see in the sky during the day - it's like the whole sky gets notably brighter for a split second. My old man sees that one from time to time too...

Last edited:

Benm

I guess something is a UFO until you identify it.

I've seen one once, with a friend from the balcony. Orange lights 'floating' in mid air, no sound, and they just faded away after a few minutes. At the moment you see it you really do wonder what it possible could be. Air traffic is not common in that area, and formations of planes flying around are especially unusual.

We did figure it out quite quickly though. One hit was the color: yellow-ish orange. One thing that produces that same color are high pressure sodium lights. A good look at a map showed a (lit) highway in the direction we were looking at, although quite a bit beyond the horizon.

As this was on an evening after a warm day it must just have been different layers of air density bouncing the light just right to give that illusion of lights in the sky.

We could solve it due to the typical color and then looking at what was in the direction we looked and found a highway, which is well below the horizon so could not be seen in daytime as an obvious origin. I guess in many cases the clues are just not there.

94Z28

Ah how I love getting you guys excited with my video editing suite. Lol jm.. never know what is up there but I agree there is technology they don't want us to know about yet, and we won't see it for many years to come unless one of us reinvent it and drop it on flea bay hahahaha.

Diachi, true, the military does do some stupid things from time to time, but if you want to go somewhere, there is no way to fly there without taking the risk of being seen unless by cover of night, so why are they flying that baby in broad daylight? Maybe they just didn't expect someone to have a camera with a long lens on it to bother looking much less taking a photograph. The Israel sighting is proof of the pudding for me, several video cameras at different angles catching that thing doing what it did, I don't hear denials on that being something far beyond our current level of technology, even in our dreams.

Ben, I do like the term UFO, there is no baggage which goes with that, not if you take it literally. I have also seen some weird stuff go on due to atmospheric lensing, once saw what looked like a city full of sky scrapes on the horizon far above the arctic circle, it was just a little village 70 miles away and beyond line of sight, but the atmosphere was ducting it in to us and magnifying the height of the small houses to look like a big city. I also saw a yellow-orange orb like you have described once, but it was flying a few hundred feet over my head, silently, then did some strange things before blinking out, gone, but this thing was huge, not street light sized and not a point light source, it looked like a solid sphere.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
The subject of UFO's is one that interests me a lot. I believe most of the phenomena is natural/man-made. But their are the rare occurrences where it remains truly unidentified. The most interesting of all, is the odd few which show signs of being under intelligent control, yet is totally out of technological reach. Even if we did have more than we are letting on.

I have had a fair share of odd sightings, some of which I have explained away. But some still remain unexplained for me. Steer as far as you can away from the crazy conspirators. Things can be odd and unexplainable without the need for crazy conspiracy theories. There is so much we don't understand yet, so it is only natural for us not to know what they are. But its not like their is really demonic alien races controlling the white house etc :D

I might be encouraged if aliens were in charge of the White House or the world scene somehow, they ought to be better than what we have, but I just contradicted myself, didn't I.... if they were, then they are doing a poor job of it, at least, from appearances. I look at the UFO stuff on YouTube, much of it obvious BS, but some of it truly unidentifiable.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yes. When watching things like that I try to stay open minded. Not be too critical or easy going. I tend to look for certain maneuvers or signs of propulsion. But again, lack of understanding and technology might also be clouding judgement. One of the best quotes is 'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.' Think about how we would look at our technology if we were thousands of years in the past. What we have now would look like magic.

As for aliens running the white house. If this is true. We have all the galaxies worth of politicians and still we can't find a good one. :D

diachi

Diachi, true, the military does do some stupid things from time to time, but if you want to go somewhere, there is no way to fly there without taking the risk of being seen unless by cover of night, so why are they flying that baby in broad daylight? Maybe they just didn't expect someone to have a camera with a long lens on it to bother looking much less taking a photograph. The Israel sighting is proof of the pudding for me, several video cameras at different angles catching that thing doing what it did, I don't hear denials on that being something far beyond our current level of technology, even in our dreams.

It most certainly is strange, if you read articles they mention that the photographer also apparently intercepted radio transmissions supposedly coming from the aircraft. There were also three flying in formation, not just the one in the picture I posted earlier.

So What Were Those Secret Flying Wing Aircraft Spotted Over Texas?

Ben, I do like the term UFO, there is no baggage which goes with that, not if you take it literally. I have also seen some weird stuff go on due to atmospheric lensing, once saw what looked like a city full of sky scrapes on the horizon far above the arctic circle, it was just a little village 70 miles away and beyond line of sight, but the atmosphere was ducting it in to us and magnifying the height of the small houses to look like a big city. I also saw a yellow-orange orb like you have described once, but it was flying a few hundred feet over my head, silently, then did some strange things before blinking out, gone, but this thing was huge, not street light sized and not a point light source, it looked like a solid sphere.

I remember seeing that one in Israel when it happened, that one is hard to explain away given the videos from different angles. I suppose several people could've gotten together to do that, but I seem to recall there were others that reported seeing it too. I may need to go back and watch that one again...

I have had a fair share of odd sightings, some of which I have explained away. But some still remain unexplained for me. Steer as far as you can away from the crazy conspirators. Things can be odd and unexplainable without the need for crazy conspiracy theories. There is so much we don't understand yet, so it is only natural for us not to know what they are. But its not like their is really demonic alien races controlling the white house etc :D

Conspiracy theories can be fun though! :D

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
True, some conspiracy theories are hilarious. And the lengths they will go to prove it. Just look at the flat earth society. Oh, and don't forget hollow earth theory. :crackup: Me and my friend used to wind up a gullible friend of ours. She genuinely believed we thought the earth was a flat disk on the backs of elephants of which were standing on a huge galactic turtle. Get the reference :D

Last edited:

diachi

True, some conspiracy theories are hilarious. And the lengths they will go to prove it. Just look at the flat earth society. Oh, and don't forget hollow earth theory. :crackup: Me and my friend used to wind up a gullible friend of ours. She genuinely believed we thought the earth was a flat disk on the backs of elephants of which were standing on a huge galactic turtle. Get the reference :D

It's the Zionists/Illuminati/Grey Aliens/New World Order LYING to you about the shape of the earth!!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

Ask them to explain how satellites work ... that's always fun.

And yes, I do get the reference. Just as plausible as what some of the flat earthers come out with to be fair. :D

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I knew it, the curvature of the earth is a ILLUSION :D
Satellites go round in circles not around the Earth. durrrrr!
I have seen some pretty stupid stuff. The problem is though. Some of the pages are run by smart people who can actually do maths.
Wierd! :D

diachi

I knew it, the curvature of the earth is a ILLUSION :D
Satellites go round in circles not around the Earth. durrrrr!
I have seen some pretty stupid stuff. The problem is though. Some of the pages are run by smart people who can actually do maths.
Wierd! :D

Some of the maths does work under some circumstances, but you need to throw a whole lot of other things out the window usually...

To be fair, you could send them into space to see for themselves and they still wouldn't believe that the earth was round.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
No that's fish-eye syndrome. :D Also, we can't get into space remember :crackup: