Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Two new "X-Series" Lasers!

dang, that is one heck of a price jump, you think they would at least drop the prices of everything else by alittle.
it also looks like they re-named all the x-series also, cause the x-105 is now the x-100 and so on

PhysX

Aw...X105 is no more... I wonder if they actually did lower the power of the X105 because in the graph thing the X-100 is not checked in for being able to light matches. Wasn't the X105 able to light matches fairly easily? I wonder if they are still over rating them or if it is going to be right on the nose of 100mw.

itll be over-rated, under-speced as usual I presume, I think they just decided to make a slightly larger gap because the x-105 is no longer their highest model. It will still burn matches, my x-85 burns black matches in about 1 second, but I think they mean all matches, reliably, and psosibly over a distance. Keep faith in Nova, they wont let you down!

-Dough

The best thing about the new 175 and 150 is that they will consume the excact same power and have the excact same run time as say a x105 or x85 because they just have higher quality better conversion rate crystals in them but the same power pump diode.

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D