Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TTL Outputs

Ok, rather confused now. According to the manual for my scanner kit I bought from Chinese department store I should only have one TTL blanking output.

As seen on the rather basic diagram on page 4.
http://www.lasershowparts.com/files/Manuals/SCANECO/SCANECO10.pdf

Now if I look at the display DSP I actually have three connectors down the bottom, all two pin connectors and there is actually space for another. Going from left to right they have the letters 'G R', 'G G' and 'G REVS' beneath them. I am confused as to which one is the TTL connector. Or if I am lucky is that three different ones meaning I can have more than one laser connected?

lamborgini8 said:
Ok, rather confused now. According to the manual for my scanner kit I bought from Chinese department store I should only have one TTL blanking output.

Now if I look at the display DSP I actually have three connectors down the bottom, all two pin connectors and there is actually space for another. Going from left to right they have the letters 'G R', 'G G' and 'G REVS' beneath them. I am confused as to which one is the TTL connector. Or if I am lucky is that three different ones meaning I can have more than one laser connected?

are you talking about the dmx???

also a close up pic would be good

andy_con said:
[quote author=lamborgini8 link=1195595453/0#0 date=1195595453]Ok, rather confused now. According to the manual for my scanner kit I bought from Chinese department store I should only have one TTL blanking output.

are you talking about the dmx???

also a close up pic would be good
[/quote]

No, I mean the TTL output connectors. The part I connect my laser to for the TTL Blanking effect to work.

Will get images tomorrow

yes, so do you mean connecting the TTL input on the laser module to the dmx or dac???

andy_con said:
pics pics pic

LOL

Here, dont have a very good camera so thats all I can do.

The connectors I am talking about are the three at the bottom of the circuit board.

Attachments

• image-0018.jpg
    image-0018.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 208
DSCN3245.jpg

can you highlight on here

the TTL is + and -

so you use the only TTL output on the DMX that works. if im am correct theres only one wrking TTL on the dmx.

put the + to + and - to -

Ok, finally have it all wired up and mounted in its new housing now.

Connected up the TTL and wow! Ok so mostly wow... Some of them are perfect like the tunnel effect but when it comes to slightly more complicated animations like a square with arrows pointing out of each side thats rotating... well it doesn't work so well, it seams to be chopping parts off of it. If i switch the cables around the TTL does nothing.