Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

tritium vial prices?

Hi there,

what is the goign rate for tritium vials,

i found a company that produces the vails, (with ot without the body around it)(i heard they are hard to get, just the vails)
they only have greens and blues
at prices that seem pretty good.., but i dont know the going rate for these..?

6mm x 2mm
10mm x 4mm
12mm x 2mm
25mm x 3mm
15mm x 3mm
1&mm x 3mm

Can u guys let me know what the average price is..

Thx in advance.

Hi there,

what is the goign rate for tritium vials,

i found a company that produces the vails, (with ot without the body around it)(i heard they are hard to get, just the vails)
they only have greens and blues
at prices that seem pretty good.., but i dont know the going rate for these..?

6mm x 2mm
10mm x 4mm
12mm x 2mm
25mm x 3mm
15mm x 3mm
1&mm x 3mm

Can u guys let me know what the average price is..

Thx in advance.

A link to the company you are referring to would
be nice...:cool:

Jerry

the are all priced at about $15 without shipping, im guessing these prices arent really that low ...

edit: did not see your post laserbee,

company is : www [dot] betalight [dot] nl

but their site doesnt list the ones im talking about, it only lists those cheap white ones, and they dont advertise their prices onsite either.

Last edited:
have recieved their shipping prices:

-10pcs (Mail-lite envelop)
1. Nederland : €5,00
2. Europa : €7,70
2. Wereld : € 13,50

+10 pcs (pakketpost)
1. Nederland : €5,00
2. Europa 1 : € 13,00
3. Europa 2 : € 18,50
4. Europa 3 : € 19,30
5. Wereld : € 24,30

Eur 1: België, Denemarken (excl. Faeröer Eilanden en Groenland), Duitsland, Frankrijk (incl. Corsica en Monaco), Italië (excl. San Marino
en Vaticaanstad), Luxemburg, Oostenrijk, Spanje (incl. Balearen, excl. Canarische Eilanden), Verenigd Koninkrijk (excl. Gibraltar en
Kanaaleianden), Zweden

Eur2: Bulgarije, Estland, Finland, Hongarije, Ierland, Letland, Litouwen, Polen, Portugal (incl. Azoren en Madeira), Roemenië, Slovenië,
Slowakije, Tsjechië.

Eur3: Albanië, Andorra, Bosnië-Herzegovina, Canarische Eilanden, Cyprus, Faeröer Eilanden, Gibraltar, Griekenland, Groenland, IJsland,
Kanaaleilanden, Kroatië, Liechtenstein, Macedonië, Malta, Moldavië, Montenegro, Noorwegen, Oekranië, San Marino, Servië, Turkije,
Vaticaanstad, Wit-Rusland, Zwitserland.

wereld: all others.

So for more then 10pcs, shipped to US, the shipping cost would be: € 24,30

and the price per item would be $15 (except the 6mm x 2mm = $13), but im sure we could get a discount when purchasing in bulk..

thoughts ?

anyone willing to test these, see how long shipping takes, see what the quality is(i think these guys make these themselfes), etc

Last edited:
I'd be down for the 6x2s, this would be nice if was a good source of tritum.

HIMNL9

If someone want 10x2.5mm ones, i've found a fishing seller in UK that sell them in blue, red and green, this one ..... GBP 7.10 including shipping must be, if i recall correctly, around $10 or similar.

Also, maybe if someone can find a distributor of Gardner products, they can get them for less (here i was unable to find distributors for this company, but maybe they have offices in other countries) ..... those things are sold as "visual helpers" for carp fishing in caves, so maybe also other companies sell them with similar prices.

I had also found in the past a company that had them in 1mm dia, but that was a specialized company for clocks (wristwatches) parts, and the prices was outrageously high :p

I'd be down for the 6x2s, this would be nice if was a good source of tritum.

33xih05.png

The 6x2 ones are in blue, and green(only have a blue pic)

i can order them at $12 a piece(im gonna ask for a discount of i order 10+, but im not gonnna ask them untill i actually have an order for them..),

at less then 10pcs the shipping would be (to the us): €13.50 (EURO!!)