Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Trading Aurora C6 + Heatsink(s)

*3/7/12* 5:22pm both host kits still available
*3/8/12* Aurora C6 + other "goodies" still available.
*3/13/12* Aurora C6 willing to be traded for a Guidesman host

Hey so I think I'll give this one more go.

I have an Aurora C6 kit I'd like to trade with. PM me your offers. Also, I'm 100% available to answer questions. This comes with an Aixiz module. Ideally I'd like to keep this inside the Continental US

I have an extra C6 Heatsink if you want it included. I'd ask for a couple of bucks extra or something extra in the trade though. Nothing huge. You'd get it for just as much or less than you can buy from other sites.

[Chrome Mini sold]

Now for the C6

6949592095_3f92e96636.jpg
6803485414_e4aea0ac20.jpg

Nothing fancy. Just an Aurora C6 with a heatsink by Mohrenberg. It's got a shiny face to it. I soldered on silicon wire to the PCB's battery contacts. The PCB has been mostly stripped so it won't affect anything. The leads are labeled on the pill. This takes 1x 18650 or 2x 16340's.

So PM me your offers or questions. If a middle man is needed (for whatever reason) I can try to arrange that!

Last edited:

Hiemal

Re: FS: Chrome Pocket Mini Kit And C6

Do the sleds have the laser diodes? Or have you removed them? :p

Also, the hosts are just bare hosts, yes?

Do the sleds have the laser diodes? Or have you removed them? :p

Also, the hosts are just bare hosts, yes?

The sleds have no diodes. All the optics are intact and were carefully extracted. And I threw away all but one of the IR diodes... But not many people use those. Sometimes people can utilize the sleds though. And some sled can be used for pyrotechnics... but in a very basic "light on fire -> watch bright lights" way.

Yep they're just hosts. But with the Pocket Mini, the pill is drilled out and the driver is removed (which is a feat because I've taken one of these hosts apart before and its in there pretty good since its double layered.) There's a solder point on the pcb in the pill that is directly connected to the positive contact.

And the C6 has been prepped. The pill is not drilled but there are leads firmly secured to the solder points for battery connection.

Last edited:

So you so the driver is removed AND there is a solder point on the PCB in the pill? Isnt the driver the PCB? I'm confused. Does it have a contact board in the pill or not?

Might be interested in the chrome pocket mini, but your thread is missing one crucial piece of information....

Prices.

So you so the driver is removed AND there is a solder point on the PCB in the pill? Isnt the driver the PCB? I'm confused. Does it have a contact board in the pill or not?

There is a contact board that originally connects to a driver in the pill of the flashlight. The driver has been removed and there is a contact board left.

Might be interested in the chrome pocket mini, but your thread is missing one crucial piece of information....

Prices.

I said to PM offers. I'd be willing to trade as well though. I'm not exactly sure what a good price to sell this would be so I figure I'd let some offers come in to find out.

Thanks for looking!

Updated OP. Offering to include a diode for the person who would buy one of the kits for a couple bucks extra or depending on what is traded

Hiemal

Re: Selling: Chrome Host and Aurora C6

What kind of diodes do you want for the chrome mini? I got an LPC-826 in an aixiz module, and a SOC as well.

I also have a green laser module with the crystals if you would like to experiment with that...

For the Chrome Mini I'm looking for either 3 LPC's, 3 PHR's, 2 SF-AW210 405nm's, or a combination if the offer is in didoes. Hell I'd be interested in sleds too if harvesting is a problem.
I'm not too interested in DPSS lasers, unfortunately :\ but if you think of any creative offers, I'm all ears!

Hiemal

Heh, the ones I listed are the only ones I have.. :p Oh well!

Well thanks for considering. The C6 I'll be letting go for less than the Chrome Pocket Mini, by the way.

Chrome Mini is sold!

Aurora C6 is still available

Last edited:
Re: Aurora C6 + Heatsink FS $25

hey dave i got the pocket mini. thanks for the Load of sled optics, looks like 3 cubes in there!

Last edited: