Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TR -MP3 Vid Player,Digital Lab-Pocket Scales MORE

Updated with New stuff to Trade Daily.
PS: These are stated Retail prices. I will Knock them down for sale or trade.

Hey Folks. New here. I am in the US.
I Really would like to get a laser or full laser kit or a ready to go module etc. I can get my own host if needed. I am new so i will ship with tracking first to good review members. Once the item(s) have been received you can then in turn ship the laser item(s).
I would like to be able to burn and have a good Jedi type Beam at night.

I Just harvested a red Long can Diode and if anyone is up for a trade i would like to get it set in a module with a driver of some sort set to 420ma . I would LOVE a Meredith type module if at all possible. If not than a standard aixiz will do. I would also give away the IR Diode from the 20x Burner wit lense for free.

If you like something here or if you want it all. Just give me a pm and let me know what you have for trade and what you want from my list.

I also have an ethnobotanical herb,seed,extract store. So i have lots
of stuff like Blue lotus,wormwood,caapi, Famous Mitragyna Speciosa Kratom Seeds,virola bark,salvia D,Sceletium, Heimia, Calea, Lagochilus, Pure Isolated Lagochilin , Guarana 5x Pure Extract, Horny Goat Weed 10% Extract,
Panax Ginseng 10% PE Extract fine Powder
99% Pure White Crystaline Anhydrous Caffeine Powder - Awesome stuff i get by the kilo.
etc etc etc. If you are interested in ethno's then just let me know what your looking for as
i have LOTS of STUFF.

I also have some really good Brand New Digital Scales. Lab precision Digital Scales and Matchbox scales, which are the smallest scales in the world.
I will be getting pictures up here real soon.

Thanks !!

Quant 1 - Brand New Gogear 2 GB MP3 Player, Video Player, Store and View pictures. Comes with everything. manuals. Headphones, Charger, Data Transfer Cable etc. Still has the Plastic over the front that is not see through so it has not been used.
retail 55.99$
mp3playernew.jpg

Quant 1 - Brand New Belkin Pre-N Notebook Laptop Wireless WIFI Card with Adaptor slot for Desktop Computers or just slides into your Laptop.
Retail 59.99$
belkinprennew.jpg

Quant 1 - Slightly Used Orinoco Gold WIFI Card with Antenna Port & High Gain 7 DBI Adjustable WarDriver Antenna and Cord. Plugs right into your Laptop or Notebook. Has a cord that plugs the antenna to the card. And a Clip that holds the antenna on your comptuer
Retail 49.99$
orinocogoldcard.jpg

antenna.jpg

Quant 1 - Brand New SOG Flash 11 Open Assist Knife. Tactical use. Just flick
the knife assist and the spring kicks it open with a snap. Very nice assisted knife
Retail 49.99$
sogflash11new.jpg

Quant 5 - Brand NEW in BOx Super Small Matchbox size Digital Pocket Scales 0.1x300Gram
2 Styles, Smoke Shop and Club Scene
Retail 49.99$
matchboxscalessmall.jpg

matchboxscalesclub300g.jpg

matchbox300gsmoke.jpg

Quant 5 - Brand New in BOX Super Small Matchbox Size Digital Pocket Scales .01x50Gram. For weighing small amounts of stuff. 2 Styles, Smoke Shop and Club Scene
Retail 59.99$
matchboxscalesclub300g.jpg

matchbox300gsmoke.jpg

Quant 3 - Lab Precision Digital Scales for weighing super Small amounts. .001x10 Gram
Retail 120.00$
cv-10digitalscale.jpg

Quant 3 - Precision Digital Scales Pocket Pal For weighing small amounts .01x50 Grams
Retail 45.99$
pocketpal.jpg

Quant 1 - C-11 AirSoft Pistol. Co2 Driven. 400 Feet Per Second !! with 1000 .25 Heavy hard to find in public BB's. This is a Very High Quality AirSoft Gun. Very Heavy and Real Feeling. Careful though as 400 feet per second will go in your skin !!
c-11airsoft.jpg

Total Retail 60.99$

I also have small 10Gram Mechanical Scales, Hand Held Metal Scales etc
& Lots of Calibration Weight's in all Sizes.

Re: TR -MP3 Vid Player,Digital Lab-Pocket Scales M

are you looking to sell anything, or just trade for laser stuff? I bet some of my friends would be interested in your digital scales :)

good luck
-Kendall

Hey !!

Ya know i would have to check with the Mods. I am not sure if i can sale here. Though im not against it, but i wouldn't want to break any rules and get kicked off the site.
Maybe a MOD will stop in and Let us know.

Thanks

JosheWon

You can sell stuff its perfectly fine. Now how much Salvia could I get from you for a Laser in module plus driver. all you have to do is add 6v and put it in a host?

BluRay

are you buying Saliva?? ;D j/k
what is Salvia may i ask?

Tommy

BluRay said:
are you buying Saliva?? ;D j/k
what is Salvia may i ask?

Tommy

Salvia is an herb that gives you a 25minute orgy j/k

BluRay

hard to have an orgy by yourself ;D

Thats off the subject. sorry Joshewon

Tommy

Hey its no prob.
Thanks for popping in :)

I also wanted to add that i am in need of a digital multimeter. If you have a spare and want to trade let me know. :)

Joshewon

Bump - I figure someone might want this.
also i waited till this was on the 3rd page to bump :)