Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TOP 30 - BEAMSHOT COMPETITION NUMBER ONE! Vote for your favorites now :)

You know you hang out on here too often, when you are nearly certain you can tell who submitted at least 3 of the photos. I'm pretty sure I know 6, 8, and 28. :)

Edit: Yep I had #6 right at least. :D

Last edited:

I agree with that. I can guess a lot of them as well. :)
I think most of us know who #8 is. :D

Voted. Some rather nice shots in there.

Who would vote #5? No offence but it's crappy.

Voted number 6. It was a hard decision considering how incredible most of the pics were but I just love the look of beams slicing through the sky

Off hand I would call this little foray into artistic endeavors successful.
And from the comments, it seems that there could be some more interest in the next one(s) too.
I might suggest that if you are going to break it up into sub categories that you run just one category in a month with clear instructions that the other types will be in following months. (Just for those who think they are being discriminated against, ya know.)
It could be a good thing to have a monthly "friendly contest."
After a bit if time you could establish a somewhat regular order of types/categories where we would all know that in 2 months the category will be one that "I" could try to win so I could start working on it in advance anticipating that month.
And perhaps a "Gallery" of the pictures submitted could become a feature of LPF ?
Show the entries for each month highlighting the top 10 and showing the winner.(Possibly include a few comments for why it was picked.)

Could even answer a few of those people who ask "What do you do with a pointer ?"

Yep. It's got the chance of being a really good thing !
:beer:

DJNY

After the contest I want picture 9 & 21 in high res please, I already have pic 23 in hd quality :D

Guess no1 is from Jeff (Flaminpyro) and no9 from Eu ;)

One day til the top 10!

I'm going to give you guys that have been active in this a bit of a heads up.

Part of next competition theme is going to be: You can only use green or red lasers (preferably both if you have them!). I'm sure you can figure out where I'm going with this (it will be themed!)... Sorry for all those who don't celebrate! :p

Last edited:
Alright I've got 2nd the prize set aside for the winner.
Aurora C6 Host
Aurora C6 Heat Sink
Mohgasm Driver kit - this one comes with the 1085 regulator for up to 1.8A output.
Silicone wire - white & blue.
35315d1322363863-top-30-beamshot-competition-number-one-vote-your-favorites-now-prize.jpg

Attachments

• Prize.jpg
    Prize.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

Blade

thats a sweet prize! maybe i'll hop in the next competition!... im anxious to see whos pics win! :D

Don´t forget, everybody is able to vote..

Thank goodness the next round is a closed poll.
I have a feeling some of those numbers on this open poll have been "helped along". :(

@ Swim-> I love the red/green theme! That should be a cool one. :beer:

Last edited:
I know right... can we make the next round a shorter amount of time?