Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

To all who bought from me.

Last week i put up a bunch of stuff for sale. These people bought from me:

AoiShikaki
Girpy
john_lawson
holographygirl
stealle

I have all of your things packaged and ready to be shipped, but the main problem for me is that the post office is about an hours drive from my house, and they are only open from 8 to 12 on weekdays which is impossible for me, and 10am-12 on saturday. they arent open on any other days. I would have gone on saturday (a few days ago) except we had a state holiday (discoverers day, the day hawaii was discovered by captain cook), so they, being the lazy lame people they are decided to close for the entire 3 day weekend. So long story short i wont get to ship out your stuff until saturday (in 4 days). Sorry!

WackBag said:
Maybe you could mail it to the post office...oh nevermind ;D

i-haz-a-conundrum.jpg

Thanks laser-t (thats sounds better by the way )
cant wait for my keno-meter hey could you include a vacation brochure
man i always wanted to go there -still have 4 kids at home
so it looks like it will be a while before i can afford

lol anyways no problem thanks for the updates

john lawson

So has anyone received there item from laserterd? From this sale: http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1222845920/0

I know what being busy is all about, BUT if you are too busy to ship your items then you should have been too busy to start a sale.  :mad:  At the very least, a little better communication would be appreciated.

In post #1 you say that you are going to ship everything on October 18th. Did that happen? If so, what city are shipping from? That was a week ago.

sorry yeah i sent everything. i am shipping from hawaii and everything is really expensive to ship here because its all flown. costed 45 bucks to ship everything. should get there in a few days.

I'll wait it out.. give him another week before I e-mail him. It's coming from Hawaii to where ever to Canada. It's just past the two week mark so I'm not so worried. I've waited longer for packages from US before, but we'll see.