Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

tlc

k-9

im starting a new project thermo liquid cooler i know its over board but what the heck. i know thay use them on co2 lasers but i thought make one for diodes :D heres pic of some of the stuff i got to start my project

twc001-1.jpg

looks like fun, but these diodes hardly output any heat at all - so unless you're going for subzero LD temps you only need a small heatsink/fan :D

Things

hmm i need a waterblock for my TEC ::) umm yeah i don't think that will be able to handle the diode? ;D ;D ;D

k-9

ah man dont pop my balloon ;D ;D ;D ;D its just to see if i can ;)

K-9 --

NICE -- Where did you get the rad ??? AND what's that pump rated at for flow ?? Maybe 3 L/min ??

I play with CO2 a bit :D

Mike

k-9

Hemlock Mike said:
K-9  --

NICE -- Where did you get the rad ???  AND what's that pump rated at for flow ??  Maybe 3 L/min ??

I play with CO2 a bit  :D

Mike

the rad is out of a 00 honda van it is the pre heater for the aircleaner the pump not too sure its 20 psi

A rad system will only bring the temp down to a few degrees below ambient temp I believe, but if you add a pelt, then you can get sub-zero!

But if ambient is 20C lets say, then that's plenty cool!