Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

time tunnel, kinda different

3zuli

I decided to make another laser show. this time it's an time tunnel, but the mirror is glued not directly to the motor, it uses a spring
again, using the DX 50mW green
agrrrrh my phone's camera SUCKS while making a video :mad: it' makes really cool effect in real

Last edited:

Lol, yeah that video sucks, lol no offense ment:na:

Seems like it could be a cool effect if some fog were added, nice little set up you have;)

Benm

It might actually look very good in person. Most photocameras have a hard time recording video as you see it under these circumstances. I would recommend taking a long exposure photograph instead - with the camera somewhere inside the tunnel, but positioned so the laser doesnt hit it.

I've had similar problems with pictures of beamshows that look absolutely amazing in person, but just dont record at all on camera. To get the money shot on those you sometimes need to repeat a single frame and just go for a long term exposure - only to get a shot that looks as good on photo as it does in real life.