Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thread Moving Frustration

It's really frustrating to spend time crafting a coherent discussion on a topic like high powered invisible lasers, and having it folded in to a mega-thread about the Arctic laser just because the word is mentioned somewhere in the thread. Now, the conversation and all the points made there are diffused into nothingness and will never be read by anyone.

What the hell am I wasting my time here for?

daguin

It's really frustrating to spend time crafting a coherent discussion on a topic like high powered invisible lasers, and having it folded in to a mega-thread about the Arctic laser just because the word is mentioned somewhere in the thread. Now, the conversation and all the points made there are diffused into nothingness and will never be read by anyone.

What the hell am I wasting my time here for?

I absolutely agree. You should try keeping track of all of them :gun:

Peace,
dave

**EDIT**
-- It should have never been in the "other" section anyway. That is why it survived as long as it did. ;)

Last edited:
So I still don't get it. You're telling me that ALL discussions of Class 4 lasers will now be moved into the Wicked Lasers Discussion mega-thread? What does a thread about a Class 4 808nm laser have to do with that topic?

Why was that thread moved? Why wasn't it at least moved to "General"?