Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thought I'd say, "Hello".

Wanted to take a minute to say hello to everyone, and to thank you for a great site. I'm very new to the laser community, but have been reading lots of good info here and made my first high powered laser purchase today based off of some of your member's advice.

I picked up a 400mw 532nm from laserbtb.com. To say i'm excited to get it would be an understatement. I've already picked up several sets of goggles, and I'm ready to light up the sky!

My wife and I operate a large scale powder coating, custom painting, and hydro graphics business up here in Northern California. We're big into the car/mustang scene.

For the most part I'll probably keep my mouth shut and read all I can. I just wanted to stop by and say, Hello.

-Brian

Ello!!!!! Congrats on the PL532-400. i have the HL532-300 that does over 400mW :D you will love it. since you are new and said you are looking to read all you can, take a gander at the yellow link in my signature. it will help answer many questions you may have along with ones you didnt know you had :D

welcome to the community and feel free to ask questions if you are confused but please use the search bar at the BOTTOM of the site first (top search function isnt as good as the one on the bottom of every page)

Sean

Thanks Sean,

Already read through the yellow link in your sig. Already been using the search feature, but didn't know about the one at the bottom of the pages. I'll try it out. Thanks again.

-Brian

IsaacT

Welcome to the forum! You are going to love it!

You should go to SELEM, an annual Laser Enthusiast meet which happens in North Carolina! It is a great time(so I hear), and there are lots of lasers and projectors brought. Would be easy for you since you live so close!

Have any pics of the cars you paint?

Pman

Getting a really nice unit there. Welcome to the forums:)
I would like to see some of the car pics too;)

Welcome to the forums, Brian! Congrats on your first higher powered laser... I think you are gonna freak out when you see how bright that sucker is. :) Be safe and have fun... there is a ton to learn here. As we say here in the south, I ain't even scratched the scratch yet!

would love to see some of the works of art you painted/power coated as well :D