Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This place is awesome!

Welcome! It's always nice to see BRAND NEW, NEVER BEFORE SEEN AND COMLETELY DIFFERENT PEOPLE join the forums! I think you'll enjoy yourself here and don't be afraid to ask us any questions! ;) :crackup:

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I can see you fitting in very well Pman. Enjoy your time here :crackup: Don't get too carried away with buying lasers now will you :whistle: Over 2000 posts and 1500+ rep already, you work fast :drool:

Last edited:
You're quite enthusiastic Pman.
I bet you end up with so many RGB lasers that you cant get them all turned on in the same picture. ;)

Hi And welcome AGAIN Pman enjoy your stay here hey have you ever built a Pen laser before ?? I heard they are awesome and take a lot of time to configure.

Rich:) LOL !!

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the forums, please remember to read all the rules and stickies before posting, and please add your location to your profile so we can stalk you. :p (you are one of us now ;))

Last edited:

Encap

Welcome Pman!

Hope you find LPF enjoyable and that it helps your interest in lasers grow.

From the qualifications in your signature, you should fit right in here at LPF

Last edited:
Missed out on the "other" post about the cat. Was that an introductory one? This is no worse than some of the other things I've seen lately. :crackup: