Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This one's for you, Dave. *Now with pictures*

The HeCd laser is pleasantly lasing away! It's gaining power every hour it runs. Pics to be added soon! The new power supply is working flawlessly! I'm waiting for darkness to get some good 442nm beam shots.

Re: This one's for you, Dave

Guss ---

Isn't this baiting the public? Post the pix, GAS KING. ;D

Mike

Kenom

Was wondering what stunk!

When you take pics, place a bluray and/or argon beside it to enhance the color difference.

Curious, what kind of mW is it putting out?

I can't wait for pics!

God I'm such a tease... and I didn't intend to be. I was only able to run it for a couple hours, had to go to a dinner with my girlfriends family and I thought I would have some time to fire it up when I got home but I just got home and I have to hit the sack! Brand new pics tomorrow night though! That is, assuming that half the power supply isn't dead when I try to fire it up again like the last one :p

BEHOLD!!!

000_1284.jpg

000_1285.jpg

000_1283.jpg

000_1288.jpg

000_1290.jpg

000_1293.jpg

:D :D :D

The pictures REALLY dont do this color justice... the camera doesn't know whether to make it blue or violet, but it's VERY blue in person. Probably the most gorgous blue I've seen.... really amazing!! I'll get some more shots on wavelength comparison, but my camera died in the middle of taking pics so I gotta wait for it to charge.

Nice picture of the interior !!! Offset electrodes :eek:
Carry on "Gas King" while I take a pepsid ;D

Mike

I did a quick n' dirty alignment of the OC mirror just based on visual brightness alone, probably got 50% more power out of her. I'll do the HR mirror later tonight or tomorrow. For now I'm just lettin' it run. :cool: