Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This is ridiculous!

Hap you can not even catch a penguin when you catch one take a picture
so you have proof :na: , i may go to boston to see some penguins at the zoo. !!!

Last edited:
So many people have come and gone through the forum, it's not surprising a few would be disgruntled.

The use of CAPs to EMPHASIZE certain words by the writer was really QUITE amusing, really adds to (in)CREDIBILITY :crackup:
speaking of which do you know that gruntled is a word? but yeah, noone should sweat it, every community has their own haters. Just look at the gaming community oh man, so much angst.

ped

He really should use Vaseline next time, it makes the butthurt sooo much more bearable.

Can anyone go look to see who was banned near the same time that report was made? I bet there is a correlation.

Ricker

Can anyone go look to see who was banned near the same time that report was made? I bet there is a correlation.

I bet you're right!

Someone has way too much time on their hands and way too much hate built up to actually go to that crackpot site and write something to that nature. The whole section about how one should buy from a US laser store tells me they've either got some shitty little American laser store like assassin laser, or had some serious problems with a Chinese seller. :/

Hi,

Well now he's well established as the top village idiot in his town. Maybe he will fall off his soapbox and get stuck on someones build were the sun don't shine.

Rich:)

Pman

Got it. I remember the penguins.
I can't really explain my Avatar other than I used to use it as the wallpaper on my main desktop because the colors were so vibrant. There's no special feelings for turtles;)

GSS

Got it. I remember the penguins.
I can't really explain my Avatar other than I used to use it as the wallpaper on my main desktop because the colors were so vibrant. There's no special feelings for turtles;)
Lol, I was wondering why it wasnt "Turtleman" No not really, it was the colors that got me used to your avatar, I never really even thought of the turtle but your right those colors are pretty:) Isnt that a tortuse though?

Lol, I was wondering why it wasnt "Turtleman" No not really, it was the colors that got me used to your avatar, I never really even thought of the turtle but your right those colors are pretty:) Isnt that a tortuse though?

Hi G,
I think a tortoise is a land reptile vegetarian . That's a sea turtle if I'm correct and consumes crustations and fish.

Rich:)